Wi-Fi Trades Smeargle's My Player Thread

Ehh, well I'd rather not because the Pokemon I'm trading are events and shinys and your trading nature breed Pokemon and DWs.

Look, sorry I missed it, but I slept through my alarm... Anyone, can you do 11 AM EST tomoow... I will make sure I am awake and present for that in many ways.

That will be awesome with me or if you want to trade at 1 pm eastern that's okay too. Also I could not get you the dwf swinub but I was able to get you dwf gligar! can we just swith the too? Thanks!

I can get you DWM Exeggutor, Adamant Tyrogue, Modest Eevee, and Modest Dratini for a Jirachi (I would also take more stuff if possible [Deoxys, Shaymin, Heatran, Keldeo, Mew, Meloetta, or V-Create Rayquaza] but if this is enough for just Jirachi I'd be happy).

ShadowF: I'm planning on watching football at one, so 11 works better for me.

HostileKangaroo (nice name by the way) : Sorry, but I have a pending trade for everything but the executor, so that's really all I'm interested in. I would like to trade for it though, and could trade a Jirachi. Which Jirachi do you want, the Draco Meteor or the Wish? Thanks.

I know but there is a school thing that came up and I have to do. I hope you understand, so can we change the time?

Smeargle said:
ShadowF: I'm planning on watching football at one, so 11 works better for me.

HostileKangaroo (nice name by the way) : Sorry, but I have a pending trade for everything but the executor, so that's really all I'm interested in. I would like to trade for it though, and could trade a Jirachi. Which Jirachi do you want, the Draco Meteor or the Wish? Thanks.

What natures are they? =)

Back