Wi-Fi Trades Smeargle's My Player Thread

If your shiny Ponyta is female I'm very interested in it. I'm also potentially interested in your
WIN2013 UT Adamant Keldeo, comes holding PP Max, exactly the way you get it.
Plasma Genesect, not UT
for pokedex purposes and your
V-Create Rayquaza UT
MYSTRY Mew Transform UT Lv 10
nature and legitimacy/legality depending. Feel free to check out my thread to see if I have anything that interests you.

Your: WIN2013 UT Adamant Keldeo
My: SUM13 Shiny Dialga (Calm) or my EV trained Lv. 50 Terrakion (252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 HP) (Brave)

Sorry everyone that posted on my thread, I was away for a while. If any of you are still open to trading I'd be willing to trade, too.

Super Sonic: I"d be interested in your event Zoroark for the female DW Eevee, if you still want it.
Dialkia: I'd definatly be willing to trade a DW torchic (cloned, adamant) for a sassy cressalia, so long as it's not hacked, if your still interested in trading.
Fallen Leaf: I'd have to check back later about the Ponyta's gender, as I do not have my DS in hand right now, but what I like from your thread is:
Thunderpunch Treeco
Volt takle Pichu
CloseCombat Growlithe
And if you need me to clone any of them, I can.
Blueinvader: I'd love to do the Keldeo for your Terrakion, and would be more than happy to clone the Terrakion for you if needed.

Thanks everyone, and hopefully we can trade, and I will try to be more active here so I don't have to keep all of you waiting.

So I have some bad news. I didn't realize that I had the Pichu and Treecko on the list still. I can no longer breed the Pichu as I couldn't carry a light ball over from my SoulSilver. The Treecko was there for gen4 as well, but apparently there on bad information as I thought thunderpunch was a possible egg move and not one that must be tutored. If interested in it still, I can supply you with the Grovyle given to me to "breed" this move. As for the Pichu, if you were willing to clone it, I would have no problem supplying you with one, note it is touched.
Luckily, I do have all of the Growlithe available for breeding as offered so I can easily supply that to you for the Ponyta. Sorry for the misinformation and thank you for bringing it to my attention as it'd likely have gone unnoticed otherwise.

Smeargle said:
Sorry everyone that posted on my thread, I was away for a while. If any of you are still open to trading I'd be willing to trade, too.

Super Sonic: I"d be interested in your event Zoroark for the female DW Eevee, if you still want it.

Thanks everyone, and hopefully we can trade, and I will try to be more active here so I don't have to keep all of you waiting.

It's the one from the in game event with the three dogs. The Lostlorn forrest. LMK if your still interested.

FallenLeaf said:
So I have some bad news. I didn't realize that I had the Pichu and Treecko on the list still. I can no longer breed the Pichu as I couldn't carry a light ball over from my SoulSilver. The Treecko was there for gen4 as well, but apparently there on bad information as I thought thunderpunch was a possible egg move and not one that must be tutored. If interested in it still, I can supply you with the Grovyle given to me to "breed" this move. As for the Pichu, if you were willing to clone it, I would have no problem supplying you with one, note it is touched.
Luckily, I do have all of the Growlithe available for breeding as offered so I can easily supply that to you for the Ponyta. Sorry for the misinformation and thank you for bringing it to my attention as it'd likely have gone unnoticed otherwise.
The Ponyta is female, I just checked. I am still interested in your treeko and pichu, along with a close combat growlithe. I would be happy to clone the treeko/pichu and return a copy to you. Also, please note that while I doubt it, the Ponyta is a possible hack (I got it through a friend).

Super__Sonic said:
Smeargle said:

It's the one from the in game event with the three dogs. The Lostlorn forrest. LMK if your still interested.
I am still interested.
And do you need me to breed the Eevee, or should I jut clone it for you? If I cloned it it would be shiny, too.

It would be easier to clone it. I mean, I can clone it too. However it would be easier to clone it so I can breed the right nature.

So it would be:

My: Lostlorn Forrest Zoroark

Your: DWF Eevee

LMK

Smeargle said:
Dialkia: I'd definatly be willing to trade a DW torchic (cloned, adamant) for a sassy cressalia, so long as it's not hacked, if your still interested in trading.

Oh yes, I'm still willing to trade. I don't have the sassy cresselia yet, but I can by the end of the week.

Super Sonic: Sounds good! Tell me when your available to trade. I can't trade tomorrow, but Wednesday should be fine, if it is for you.

Dialkia: Sweet. Let me know when you have the Cresselia.

Smeargle said:
Super Sonic: Sounds good! Tell me when your available to trade. I can't trade tomorrow, but Wednesday should be fine, if it is for you.

Just fine by me. Throw me a Private Message with a time and we're set.

I don't think I'm interested if there's a chance it is a hack.
Maybe the Mew if it's Timid instead? If not thanks for the consideration and sorry for the trouble. Hopefully we can do business in the future.

FallenLeaf said:
Is it just a clone? If so, I'd have no issue replacing that for my shiny Ponyta request.
I don't know for sure, but it may have been hacked by my friend before I got it.

Hi there. Do you have Manaphy, Celebi, and Shaymin you can trade me, and I'll just trade them right back? I only need these 3 to finish my Dex. Thanks.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Hi there. Do you have Manaphy, Celebi, and Shaymin you can trade me, and I'll just trade them right back? I only need these 3 to finish my Dex. Thanks.
I know I have Shaymin, but I'd have to check on Manaphy and Celebi, as I do not have my DS with me. ANd sure I can trade them to you and you can trade them right back (I assume for dex reasons).

I can give you
DWF Swinub
Adamant Tyrogue Lv 1
Adamant Charmander Lv 1
Modest Squirtle Lv 1
Adamant Nidoran Male Lv 1
Modest Eevee Lv.1
Modest Dratini Lv 1
Can I have the shiny
Ponyta UT
Swinub UT
Karrablast UT
Gible UT
WIN2013 UT Adamant Keldeo,
SMR2010 Draco Meteor Jirachi UT
Pokemon Movie 11 Korean shiny Hydreigon (Modest) UT

shadowF said:
I can give you
DWF Swinub
Adamant Tyrogue Lv 1
Adamant Charmander Lv 1
Modest Squirtle Lv 1
Adamant Nidoran Male Lv 1
Modest Eevee Lv.1
Modest Dratini Lv 1
Can I have the shiny
Ponyta UT
Swinub UT
Karrablast UT
Gible UT
WIN2013 UT Adamant Keldeo,
SMR2010 Draco Meteor Jirachi UT
Pokemon Movie 11 Korean shiny Hydreigon (Modest) UT
Could you throw in a DWF Gligar? Then I'd be willing to do that. Do you need anything cloned or not? Andyway, I'm willing to clone things for you. Also, the Ponyta has a chance of hack. Are you okay with that or not?

Back