spiderman 3 or anything spiderman related

RE: spiderman 3 and anything else spiderman related

I think it was good I would give it a 9/10 because too many people die. Also I think for the next movie the evil guys are lizard and scopiean.

i think in the next movie of spiderman ,spiderman and the rock man would battle together as a team..as spiderman did in that movie with the son of the bad guy in spiderman 1...

wow its sandman not rockman and new goblin
i dont think sandman will be back

has anyone notice that all the villan made peace with them self at the end and i notice that venom did not so he might come back because of that and i am sure no villan that were in game will be in a movie cause they explain how they came to be and if there in the movie that would clash with the games in which it happend

chill out dude.. you dont have to correct everyone as if you were a mod or sth....the guy obviously doesnt read spiderman anymore...

they whont make another movie...i read it in a forum///

3 more movies??i think that might be impossible..the most is 2 more movies..i say..atherwise spiderman will be bored making other 3 movies...lol..

i dont know....they will take it too far with 3 more movies..

they made like 6 starwars movie why cant they make 6 spiderman movie he does have the biggest rouge gallery out of all the marvel character

i dont know...i only knoiw that the first 3 starwars were good but the next 3 were sucky..i hope that will not happen to spiderman too..

i mean that the movie of spidrman will be worst after the first 4-5..

coz they will run out of ideas..lol..

do you even know spiderman hes been around for a long time they have a lot of thing they still did not do in the movie they did in the comic like the clone wars or the other saga where he got new powers

i guess u are right..it will be like Harry Potter..

Well, all intereviews stated that the main cast and crew (Sam Raimi, Tobey Macguire, Kirsten Dunst) would return if there were good new ideas and the other two would return.

heres some spider man bapes:http://www.cankicks.com/images/bape/bape14.jpg
i think they made them just for the movie.

Back