SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

xxashxx said:
cool said:
xxashxx said:
I wish Ness and Luigi were not hidden characters because they have already been in 2 game and were hidden in both games I wish they would make the newcomers hidden because they are new characters and Luigi,Ness,and Jigglypuff are not hidden characters. They should already be there when you first play the game. The actually wasted 3 hidden characters space by making them hidden again which would make room for Mewtwo and 2 other characters. I can see Mewtwo as a Hidden character again because he is a legendary but very strong Pokemon. He was also in Melee so He can be hidden for Brawl but the others that really don't need to be hidden is wasted space for other characters that could have made it to Brawl.:)

yeah iwant ness! (even though i will unlock him in the first day.) but i need him in the beginning. and ness was a starting character in melee but luigi and jigglypuff are both been unlockable twice. But youre right they should have them to be starting characters.

They wasted secret space for secret characters. The could have added 2 newcomers or Mewtwo and 1 newcomer. I used Mewtwo and Yoshi A lot in Melee. Mewtwo deserves a spot in Brawl with some additional moves to his move set. His Final Smash could be Shadow Force . He could Teleport right next to the foes and use Shadow force on the opponents. Imagine how much damage that would do. I could see that happening.:) EDIT. 12 AM Check out the Luigi's Mansion stage. It is easy to unlock. Just play as him in 3 matches and the stage is yours.:)

No they didnt. They more than likely had everyone they wanted in Brawl planned out in the beginning. Except for Sonic. If it werent for him we could get the game earlier. So even if Ness wasnt a secret character they wouldnt add anymore -_-. Mewtwo isnt in, and wont be in. So move on already please.

LUIGI'S MANSION FTW!!

I love that thing. It's plain beautiful. And it has no hazards or anything, except for destroying the mansion, which I don't think means anything (except if the platforms go with the background too). I just plain laughed at that picture with Luigi crying over his destroyed mansion...

It's also the home stage of Luigi! No Kingdom II or Peach's Castle or w/e. Just Luigi's Mansion! That was perfect.

----------

BTW, I'm trying to compilate info 'bout Classic mode. Apparently Race to the Finish, Snag the Trophies and Crazy Hand are gone... this is what I've got so far.

1. Link/Zelda/Sheik (Ganon/Toon Link?)
2. Diddy and Donkey; ally: Yoshi
3. Ivy/Zard (Pika/Squirtle/Purin/Lucario?)
4. Lucas (Ness?)
I. Break the Targets
5. MK/Dedede (Kirby?)
6. Random
7. Metal random
8. Mario (Luigi?) and Peach; ally: Bowser
9. Pit/IC (G&W?)
10. Wario
II. Break the Targets
11. Random, random and (guess who) random
12. Master Hand
III. Shoot the Credits (I always wanted to do that!)

I lolled at Mario & Peach vs. P1 and Bowser :X Also, when MH's HP reaches 0, it blasts on fire and shrinks to a normal right hand's size. Then it disappears. And at almost any battle, the character can be a Team or Giant, although I'm sure there's at least one Team and one Giant.

Cool, please explain to me what a character file with the name "Mewtwo" is doing in the Brawl coding, if he was never going to be in, never planned to be in and probably will never get it?

Luigi's mansion, when I saw the 1st battles on that stage I was thinking "oh, wow, yet another crumble-stage", it's like Sakurai wants to teach little kids to break things, 1st they break windows with hammers and blow up the realms of heaven, and now they're destroying other people's property :S

Actually, at Neoseeker, where I check up on Brawl news a lot, they said Mewtwo and Roy will be in the English version of SSBB and DLC for Japan. It's slightly verifiable, seeing as the files that HS has noted on many different occasions. I'm not one to believe things right out of the blue though...

Yeah, Luigi's Mansion could've been so much more, as could've Luigi. Breaking down the walls and subsequently the mansion looks like a blast, but where are the ghosts? Also, it's really easy to unlock.. So much more potential wasted, IMO.

EDIT: Lol HS. Good point on Mewtwo and the Mansion. I've seen videos of the stage, as well. It looks pretty fun to play on, just not enough going on to make it a great stage. It'll only and always be a sub-par stage for me. (Seriously, no ghosts? :|)

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Actually, at Neoseeker, where I check up on Brawl news a lot, they said Mewtwo and Roy will be in the English version of SSBB and DLC for Japan. It's slightly verifiable, seeing as the files that HS has noted on many different occasions. I'm not one to believe things right out of the blue though...

Yeah, Luigi's Mansion could've been so much more, as could've Luigi. Breaking down the walls and subsequently the mansion looks like a blast, but where are the ghosts? Also, it's really easy to unlock.. So much more potential wasted, IMO.

EDIT: Lol HS. Good point on Mewtwo and the Mansion. I've seen videos of the stage, as well. It looks pretty fun to play on, just not enough going on to make it a great stage. It'll only and always be a sub-par stage for me. (Seriously, no ghosts? :|)

dmaster out.
Where do you get your information? And one more question, how do they know that Mewtwo and Roy will be in the English version?

On Neoseeker, a person posted information from a "very, reliable source". Honestly, I'm not one to believe this straight away, but it does seem like it can be the truth when you think about it. I'll try to find the link there.

EDIT: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1098627-roy-mewtwo-to-in-north-american-release/ There's more posts in the forum there posting similar information.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
On Neoseeker, a person posted information from a "very, reliable source". Honestly, I'm not one to believe this straight away, but it does seem like it can be the truth when you think about it. I'll try to find the link there.

dmaster out.

The only reliable source I really trust is serebii and WPM. But still it could be true. It just seems unlikely to me though. I dont know why. I saw a demo of Brawl today. But it was in the mall and I would hvae tried it out but it was just too crowded :(

Yeah, some people on Neoseeker say that GameStop is getting the demo in this week. Some say they aren't. I think someone's played 7 hours on the demo at GameStop, though. I'm going to call this week to see if they have Midnight release and when/if they're getting the demo in.

dmaster out.

Okay reading that post was enough for me. By the looks of it, this guy has only been right on revealed something once, and anyone could have just made that post up. Its not reliable at all IMO, no I wouldnt be suprized if they were added in like he says they are, but I somehow doubt this is the truth. And until I see some real proof of this, I wont believe it. If they are in then thats good because Roy was my main in Melee.

Um Hello guys. Mewtwo Played a big role in Melee so he has to be back and if it is confirmed to true. I will be very happy.:)

xxashxx said:
Um Hello guys. Mewtwo Played a big role in Melee so he has to be back and if it is confirmed to true. I will be very happy.:)

What do you mean “Big Role”

hey po-po-pocchama. i'm just wondering but did you get my PM about the brawl card, because i'm not sure if my message did send or not because it kinda glitched. otherwise let me know when i can get my card.

man i could have been in my room right now brawling and skipping school for brawl...man.

Mewtwo was in Event Match 51 and you had to use him to beat his targets. That was pretty big especially being in event matches.:) EDIT. 11:30 PM. Check out Ice Climbers and Zelda's special moves. I am not much of a Zelda fan but her moves look pretty cool.:)

Evemt match #51 was pretty big because it was known to be the hardest match ever besides Event match #50 of the Master hands.:)

whatever.the new dojo update isnt that great because all it is is that it shows the ice climbers special moves and zeldas special moves.

Thanks. I posted about it in my last post but I am not a Zelda fan but her moves look pretty sweet though.:)

Back