SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Maybe a bit to Broken :/ He would be to big for the stages :eek:

d master342 said:
I really think Luigi's going to be revealed soon. He's next in the SSE, which I watched today. :p

dmaster out.

QFT^

Yeah, old joke, HS. :/ Still kind-a funny.

I'm not talking about joining your party, MM. I'm talking about Cutscenes. :p But at least I was right. :O There's a first time for everything. By next week, I'll have my prediction up for the next character, at least at the rate they're going.

Yeah, he's back. Oh, you don't know his name? His name is "The Man in Green". Pretty catchy, huh? *EHHH* Stupidest name in the universe.
He retains most moves from Melee, but his FS is the wierdest I've ever seen. Negative Zone is the coolest FS name I've ever seen and those effects sound nice, but if your opponents constantly dodge them, then it's not the greatest. You can definately score some KOs though.

dmaster out.

Oh-no, you've started the rampant. Serioulsy, you'll see like a page response to that, electimortar. You've utterly doomed us all. Look at HS's past posts here concerning Jigglypuff and you'll see.

dmaster out.

Jiggly dominates the air, basically, with quick combinations of Fairs and Bairs (which, unlike other spams, has actually improved in Brawl thanks to knockback weakening when spamming), in combination with 5 jumps and rising pounds basically enable you to just slowly prevent the opponent from reaching the stage again, to then just abuse your long horizontal recovery and fly back, this means that even weak attacks are able to KO you at low percentages. But even on the stage, jiggz dominates the air, 1 wrong move and you get severely punished :O
Of course, there's rest, which is basically auto-ownage once you land a hit, which isn't too hard if your opponent does what you expect him to do.
It's stuff like that which give Jiggly a unique game-style, I honestly detest playing with any other character (I can play with them, but Jiggly's just so...)
There's also the "lol, dude, you got owned by a pink puff-thing" factor :p
That's a small rant, see, I'm not that bad :O

I'm not obsessed with Jiggly, she's just my main, and has been ever since SSB64 (mind you that both jigglies are completely different, and SSBB seems to be more like the 64 version, so I don't just stick with Jiggly out of habit).

ok i didnt expect you to tell me the historry and why hes good just this simple question:why you liekz hiimz zo much?

Yes, you are HS. =O I'm not overly obsessed with Marth, even though he's my main from SSBM. I don't like talking about him, since many people say he's the most broken character in existence, both in SSBM/SSBB. >..>

He explained it in there, electimortar. Just dig down a little deeper to find the true meaning HS was getting at.

dmaster out.

Yeah, well, Marth IS over-powered, though. He might lose his wavedashes, but he still remained almost identical in Brawl, which is indeed a real shame, seeing how they weakened the other high/top-tiers.

I said I like jiggly's unique style of play, what other reason do you want? Do you think I somehow experience a magical bond with pink balloons?

Well...you seem to like small, pink things. And no, GODZILLA, I'm not being a pervert. >...>

I found another cool banner with Jiggly, HS. If you're interested, I could try to find it again and PM it to you. :D

Marth may be overpowered, but this is why I don't like arguing about him. I don't do wavedashes, and I'm not going to use his FS. There, everything's fair now.

dmaster out.

I can't wait for the next update on the Smash Bros. Mojo!! Hurry up HS! marinepika pwease.

Finally decided on my main 6.

1. Kirby
2. Wolf
3. Metaknight
4. Sonic
5. Pit
6. Marth

Nice to see Luigi got an upgrade. Negative Zone will be really fun

If you guys did not see Sonic's stage for Today's update which is still Friday then you are missing out because I just saw it and it looks pretty sweet I did not get to it last night so I am posting about the stage now.:)

I have decided on my main 7.

1. Lucario
2. Toon Link
3. Snake
4. Picmin & Olimar
5. Wolf
6. Luigi
7. Diddy Kong

decided my top 5.

1.ness or lucas depending on who im facing.
2.ike
3.meta knight
4.dedede
5.Pokémon trainer

cool said:
decided my bottom 5.

1.ness or lucas dpending who im facing.
2.ike
3.meta knight
4.dedede
5.Pokémon trainer

so now you hate them?
i wonder how fast/much damage raises when in the negative zone

jason said:
dode this is cina gay

LOLWhat the heck?! Anyways I hope the next character the reveal on Dojo is Lucario or Falco.

Back