SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Ugh. I was really hoping Diddy wouldn't make it to this game (being my least favorite Nintendo character next to Dixie and K. Rool)
Well, I guess I had it coming since DK's been the only one of his franchise for the last two games.

Whatever.

[ChanseyMaster]

hay k. rool is cool!!! when have you seen an aligator in a cape lol
diddykong_070822a-l.jpg

ah squirtle's going to get pwned....

about time and i rule with diddy in mario golf

I love that pic with Squirtle. lol

Anyway, well, he's certainly not my favorite character of all time but hey lots of people love him. ;) I'm just glad we're getting new character revelations!

I highly doubt that Rayman will be in it, but it will be awesome if he does.

Anyways, I agree with you ChanseyMaster.

And, I REALLY hope that Baby/Prince Bowser is not in this game....If he comes, then we'll probably start seeing the Baby Bros. -_- (Which, are really cool, but not on Super Smash Bros.)

ANYONE WHO THINKS TOADSWORTH SHOULD BE IN THIS GAME SAY: "I"!!!

I!!!!!

I think diddy's final smash is he is gonna get his jetpack and pistols from donkey kong 64 and go up in the air and shoot everywhere

toadsworth..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :p

toad maybe....but toadsworth o_O.o_O.O

i am so disappointed link doesnt become wolf and that young link is gone. the only reason i will use the new link character is for character unlocks and to beat the game will all characters.

Eevee Master said:
toadsworth..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :p

toad maybe....but toadsworth o_O.o_O.O

Oh come on....Toadsworth is awesome!! Much better than any old normal Toad......He could whip people with his cane and do all this other awesome stuff.

I!

toadsworth is a no but togeshroobs could be assit trophys

May be can we start doing a league ? from now for person who already have Wii wifi.

AWESOME. I was hoping for Diddy Kong and it came true. They must have seen my post about Diddy and Dixie and now I am just waiting for Dixie and If she makes it and their final smashes are the throw technique then that will be sweet.:)

Is there going to be wifi for this game? And im glad Diddy Kong made it :)

Yes I think so. Check out Yoshi's final smash attack. It is none like we have ever seen come from Yoshi the dinosaur we know and love and it explains why it took so long for him to be confirmed. It is incredible and AWESOME.:):)

i agree- yoshis final smash is be cool- it would be cool if it was a fire fight charizard vs yoshi. awesome.

also , if we do create a wifi league, will we have to choose characters, e.g always be that person?

Back