SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Awesome!!

You know what this looks like? This looks like the story will have an two alternate story lines, or two different ways to do the story, depending on which princess you rescue! Maybe, if you rescue Peach, you'll go back to the castle, and meet up with Toadsworth, where, since Kirby and Peach are too tired, Toadsworth will offer to go out and look for Mario (TOADSWORTH FOR CHARACTER!). And, like I said, Petey Pirahna's one of my favorite charaters in all Mario games, but, he's too big to be a playable character. :<

meh..... giant dk is a classic.... he should be gianter, and you have no allys

ssb4ever said:
meh..... giant dk is a classic.... he should be gianter, and you have no allys

Ugh, don't even get my started on Giant DK......Even on Very Hard, the Adventure mode Giant DK takes about....Er.....3 SECONDS to beat. <.<

yay.... all you have to do is push him off the stage.... or maybe they'll get rid of mewywo as a player and have him as a boss.... or it would have been cooler if giga bowser was a boss:( instead of a final smash :(

ssb4ever said:
yay.... all you have to do is push him off the stage.... or maybe they'll get rid of mewywo as a player and have him as a boss.... or it would have been cooler if giga bowser was a boss:( instead of a final smash :(

Giga Bowser's already had his time as a boss. And, yeah. Maybe Mewtwo will be part of the evil group, and you'd have to fight him with Pikachu.....or something.

maybe kind de da de.... i mean dee dee dee or the pokemon trainer from emerald with ttar, shelgon, and a pichu lol

Oh, yeah! You're right, ssb4ever! I forgot all about King Dee Dee Dee! With Meta Knight and Kirby both in this, King DDD is BOUND to be in it!

as a boss... you scared me there when you said he was bound to be in it.... i like kirby... it's just the kirby series need a better bad guy...

Yeah, I meant as a boss. :p

And, yeah....King Dee Dee Dee was a little on the.....dumb side.

at least they could have a cooler boss but you can't change that know.... why not dark samus.... or the rare hunters in the game....

hmmmmmm that would be cool! but i vote ridely

machamp o_O

i'm all for taking ganon off the roster (though his final smash could be dark beast ganon which would be pretty awesome)

A cool boss would be...

King Dodongo or Gohma.

Oh oh! I know!

How about King Boo? He's been a boss the same number of times that Petey has been all throughout the Mario games. The same number of times. He's just as big as ol' Petey, and, I like him just as much.

king boo is the shizzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! i loove king boo he should definiley be a boss

King Boo = My favorite Nintendo character next to Chansey.

He definitely deserves a place as a boss.

[ChanseyMaster]

I think King Boo will be in. No doubt about it and because both Zero Suit Samus and normal Samus are in the game Ridley will be a boss too. The Master Hand is a guaranteed spot because he has been the boss of Smash Bros from the start.:)

Back