SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

know who would be awsome as a charcter in smash bros.
Leon S. Kenndy From resident Evil 2 and 4 and his A attack would be his kinife and his B move would be his pistol and his Fianl Smash would be he takes his rocket launhcer and goes INSANE

NO SONIC!!!!!! he's a character who runs and jumps.... name five moves he would have.:p the closest one to being in the game that is third party is proboby mega man......

ssb4ever said:
NO SONIC!!!!!! he's a character who runs and jumps.... name five moves he would have.:p the closest one to being in the game that is third party is proboby mega man......

Sonic the Hedgehog

5 moves

1. down + b spin dash: rapidly press b button to charge-release down to attack

2. up + b: jump attack- sonic's jump from pretty much any game

3. FINAL SMASH: Super Sonic: sonic becomes super sonic for a short while.

4. side + a in air-homing attack-goes for nearest enemy

5. side + b- sonic wind.

no he won't he'll be a great addition. mega wouldnt be bad though...

BUT SONIC WOULD NOT RUIN BRAWL.

LINK RUINED BRAWL FOR ME.

sonic is more of the run, jump, and collect the rings character.....

i was so disapointed with there not being young link anymore...and the fact that link doesnt do wolf form....zelda might not even get to be sheik anymore....
the LoZ characters are no where near as good this time...

ssb4ever said:
sonic is more of the run, jump, and collect the rings character.....
Yeah! And that loser Mario who just runs, jumps, and collects coins!

No. Sonic would be awesome. There's no way a character with a background that cool could be screwed up. I mean he's got the homing attack, spin attack, chaos emeralds, and other weapons at his arsenal. Sonic was basically the first character I wanted in this game.

[ChanseyMaster]

... i stand buy what i said: sonic will ruin the game....

Have you guys noticed that Meta Knight and Snake have been almost completely removed from the site? Their character pages are missing, and hardly any pictures include them.

I noticed that today as well.
But it's really too late to totally remove them from the game. Maybe they play a large role in Story mode that they want to keep secret?

Who knows. You can never tell what Sakurai's going to do next.

[ChanseyMaster]

like getting rid of zero suit samus as a character.... she's now samus.... only after samus final smashes she is playable

^Not quite. Nintendo basically knew that the whole time. They were just letting us speculate by ourselves for a while, and then revealed what really happens.

[ChanseyMaster]

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Have you guys noticed that Meta Knight and Snake have been almost completely removed from the site? Their character pages are missing, and hardly any pictures include them.

They HAVE to be in it. Or, at least, Meta Knight does.

His ship is the one who drops all those purply Primid gas stuff. Don't you people watch Kirby?! :F

poke'freak said:
I still say Leon would be awsome as a smash bro charcter
Why because I don't he is to mature for a game like that and I mean in a hardcore way not another way.Comeon he fight zombie by shooting them when mario fight them he jump on top he doesn't use guns

Blastoise king said:
poke'freak said:
I still say Leon would be awsome as a smash bro charcter
Why because I don't he is to mature for a game like that and I mean in a hardcore way not another way.Comeon he fight zombie by shooting them when mario fight them he jump on top he doesn't use guns

so what snake use guns and stuff like that he just doesn't shoot zombies

Togeshroob said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:

They HAVE to be in it. Or, at least, Meta Knight does.

His ship is the one who drops all those purply Primid gas stuff. Don't you people watch Kirby?! :F

METANIGHT MUST BE IN BRAWL

They are messing around because they are both in Nintendo power so they must be doing some thing to the characters. I can see Sonic in the game because if the bring back charge smash attacks as well as introducing the final smash then his charge move could be forward+B.
He would dash really fast. Sort of like Fox does in melee. I can see sonic in for that reason too.:) EDIT the 2 characters are completely gone. I don't know what you guys saw earlier but they are not anywhere on the site now.:)

Back