SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

yeah i know what they are hope there is some type of balance.....

what about the miniblins.... they creep me out (and yes i am talking about the little thiings with pitch forks in the video)

i dident watch the video i know what you are talking about and yes they would add some balance (i hope)

but that would be so awsom.. like50 of the moblins are on the stage... all going after 1 character... that would be halarious lol :D

that would be pretty cool like just one miblen runs across the stage and every charchter is like "what the .." then a run milloin of them run across the stage

Moblins?
Do you mean Primid, the numerous henchmen of the Ancient Minister?

They looked cooler before they were the little generic enemy, now those things just get on my nerves.

[ChanseyMaster]

BRAWL is going to rock!!!! WOOHOO andross looks poopy

they should bring in another character from the fire emblem like Mia she is totally hot in the new fire emblem game in progress ive seen some vids with her in them

Hmmm....Andross looks awesome. Very awesome.

I love how they left him in his original form, and that they didn't update his look.

Well, there really isn't much else to say. :/

Andross 64 would make a good boss.

It's gonna be weird getting the Andross assist trophy as Fox.

[ChanseyMaster]

dedede, petey pirahna, king boo are bound to be in there (petey's been revealed)

who else would make a good boss...

Armogohma from TP would make a good boss.

I was going to post Andross last night with the photos last night but it was late and I did not have time. Now that you guys have seen it I am not going to post it because it would be a waste of time. Anyway though he does look cool and weird too.:) EDIT. Check out the Pokemon Trainers Special moves. They are awesome. I don't have time to post the photos because it is late for me right now.:)

i dont care about squrtile or ivysaur because charizard is the only i will be using! :cool:

a good boss would be dr.eggman (if sonic is in it which he probably is..... OR HE BETTTER BE!!!)

no sonic... he'll ruin the game... what about wolf from star fox..
and what would be cool is if the ice climbers were assist trophys, but they were in there blocky form....

Back