SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Is it possible to sort of deconfirm stuff? If so mabye meta knight and snake might be headed that way...

New update: Super Spicy Curry
Eh, this stuff looks pretty cool, but I don't battle with items on anyway so it doesn't really matter to me.

And just because Meta Knight and Snake are no where on the site doesn't mean they're not in the game. I stick to my idea that they may have a bigger role than planned, and those roles are being kept secret.

[ChanseyMaster]

meta knight could be a boss??? and solid snake will be unlocked like mewtwo.....

ChanseyMaster said:
New update: Super Spicy Curry
Eh, this stuff looks pretty cool, but I don't battle with items on anyway so it doesn't really matter to me.

And just because Meta Knight and Snake are no where on the site doesn't mean they're not in the game. I stick to my idea that they may have a bigger role than planned, and those roles are being kept secret.

[ChanseyMaster]

probably right about the meta knight thing i play items during school fights but at my house i turn items off but still this looks AWESOME!!!!! fire is my favorite element so yeah :D

my brother said i can't beat him without items.... boy he was wrong.:D

lol yeah my brother is better than me but i still get him every once in a while

i get my brother about every time.... and when he loses he just says i'm upsesed

I really don't think Nintendo would be able to ttake out characters that they had in two trailers, and that really caught the attention of a lot of people. Plus, Snake was really supposed to be in melee (or was at least wanted in the game) but there just wasn't enough development time left to put him in. (Therefore, clones like Ganon and Falco)

And on a slightly off-topic note, I may have a new SSBM combo video coming in the near future featuring Samus, Falco, Sheik, Ganon, Falcon, Marth, and Pikachu. Keep an eye out for it, I guess.

[ChanseyMaster]

hey don't knok falco..... but you can knock ganon..... he's what my brother uses....

Knock? What?
I mean those are the characters that are going to be doing the combos versus specific people. It'll probably be mostly footage taken from tournaments in NY.

[ChanseyMaster]

Oh, I get what you mean, :D
I use Falco as one of my mains, so I wouldn't talk badly about him.

Anyway, back to the actual topic here: The ancient minister seems to have holes on his sides where arms would be. Master and Crazy Hand, anyone?

[ChanseyMaster]

ssb4ever said:
how falco's a clone.... so mean....

It has the same move as fox hence the name clone aslo I did see that but didn't think anyone would care yet so didn't say it

If the 2 characters are printed in Nintendo Power already then they are in the game but on the other hand they might be secret characters like you guys have posted but it is so weird that they just disappear like that.:)

Still think meta knights not in the game? Chaeck todays update

yeah thats cool assit trophys are insanely cheap though poke balls have more depth not just DESTROY DESTROY!!!! pokeballs are more fair in ways when iget the game im putting assit trophys off...... but its cool to see who is a assit trophy though :D!

they should put something like a goldeen to pokeballs, a horible assist that does nothing.... no they should put the miniblins from wind waker in there as an assist trophy
if you don't know what miniblins are... look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFJu1n086Tg&mode=related&search=
it's just that when you kill them.... more come... that would be cool

Back