SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

poke'freak said:
ChanseyMaster said:
Couldn't be more wrong.

Chu Dat, the number one player in America for quite a while mained the Ice Climbers. They have one of the best wavedashes, the ability to desync, can chain throw almost every character, amazing down smash, and there's two of them, making them even harder to deal with. Ice Climbers are awesome.

Even G&W has the Forward Air, Neutral Air, and Hammer, all of which are very powerful attacks. (The best player in the world uses G&W as his low-tier main)

[ChanseyMaster]

acually ice climbers suck and are hard to controll
You must not know how to play the game then if you say that every charecter is good and no I don't mean in there own way I do mean every charecter good and if you say one of them suck then you don't know how to play

Blastoise king said:
poke'freak said:
ChanseyMaster said:
Couldn't be more wrong.

Chu Dat, the number one player in America for quite a while mained the Ice Climbers. They have one of the best wavedashes, the ability to desync, can chain throw almost every character, amazing down smash, and there's two of them, making them even harder to deal with. Ice Climbers are awesome.

Even G&W has the Forward Air, Neutral Air, and Hammer, all of which are very powerful attacks. (The best player in the world uses G&W as his low-tier main)

[ChanseyMaster]

You must not know how to play the game then if you say that every charecter is good and no I don't mean in there own way I do mean every charecter good and if you say one of them suck then you don't know how to play

no I'm accually freakin good at the game It's just Ice climbers :(SUCK :(

poke'freak said:
Blastoise king said:
poke'freak said:
ChanseyMaster said:
Couldn't be more wrong.

[ChanseyMaster]

If your good then you could used them again all the charecter are good there is no bad one there are just bad player if you say the ice climber are bad then it just because you can't use the there are people that can beat any one with them just because you can't then well it just you I for one love them the are easy to use and have great attack plus they could freeze and get 2 hit in each time plus they can hit player from the frount and back with attack and again you just can't use them

Blastoise king said:
poke'freak said:
Blastoise king said:
poke'freak said:
ChanseyMaster said:
Couldn't be more wrong.

[ChanseyMaster]

If your good then you could used them again all the charecter are good there is no bad one there are just bad player if you say the ice climber are bad then it just because you can't use the there are people that can beat any one with them just because you can't then well it just you I for one love them the are easy to use and have great attack plus they could freeze and get 2 hit in each time plus they can hit player from the frount and back with attack and again you just can't use them

NEVER CALL ME BAD AT SMASH BROS SO WHAT IF THEY CAN FROM BOTH SIDES AT THE SAME TIME THEY HAVE JUST LEFT THEMSELVES DEFENSELESS ON THE TOP AND AND THERE FREEZE ATTACK IS VERY CHEAP sorry somtimes my anger gets the best of me

Did I say you were bad no I said you just can't use the ice climber. That doesn't mean your bad i'm sure you good with what ever charecter you play with all the time not giving any time for you to learn how to play with the ice climber.

Edit:They may be opened from the top but every other person is opened from the top and back think about that.

Blastoise king said:
Did I say you were bad no I said you just can't use the ice climber. That doesn't mean your bad i'm sure you good with what ever charecter you play with all the time not giving any time for you to learn how to play with the ice climber

sorry somtimes my gets the best of my yeah and I usalley use link and I am AWSOME WITH HIM

Okay.

1. Do not ever lash out at someone and then apologize for it. If it's enough to get you banned, you won't be forgiven.

2. Do not turn this into a flame war. I don't want to have to lock this thread. There is actual discussion going on and that's an uncommon sight around here.

3. Ice Climbers and G&W are unfortunately out because Sakurai has stated that no obscure characters will be in the game - Pit is the only one. It's a shame because ICs and G&W are two (three?) of my favorite characters to use, and I'll miss them.

4. The only character who sucks is RoyAll characters have their strengths and weaknesses... some to a bigger degree than others. My brother frequents Pichu, and he beats me a lot with him. We don't think we're very competitive level, but we're not bad either. He's just plain good with him.

So, now, let's all play nice, okay? :>

i wipe the floor with falco... and some times jiggly lol.... but that stinks that ice climbers won't be in it :F

If there is going to be a Pokémon Stage, what do you think will be it? I really hope something from D/P, not from stupid PBR...

Magicmew said:
If there is going to be a Pokémon Stage, what do you think will be it? I really hope something from D/P, not from stupid PBR...
mball02_070605c-l.jpg

What did you mean d/p

Wow not much of an update but it will pass.:)

Like xxashxx said not much Diddy Kong: Special Moves so weak they had to give him gadget to be in the same level as the rest of the palyer

Are they going to make movies like Pit's Descent for all the characters??

Blastoise king said:
Like xxashxx said not much Diddy Kong: Special Moves so weak they had to give him gadget to be in the same level as the rest of the palyer
How do you know that they're weak? I'm pretty sure a gun would be pretty damaging. (Even if it does shoot peanuts)

But yeah, the food part of that move seems to be not a good idea to me. Whenever your oppenent is recovering, you just KO'd them, you could start shooting peanuts everywhere and recovering your health. (Unless they made it so the peanut only breaks upon hitting an oppenent)

[ChanseyMaster]

Cryptic said:
Are they going to make movies like Pit's Descent for all the characters??

THAT WOULD KICK POSSUMS! (if they did that :D)

So far, what characters do y'all think you'll be good with?

I think (for me) Pit and Meta Knight. I'll probably suck with Pokémon Trainer, because that "stamina" stuff'll really screw me up.

ike,mario, pit, i think i will be good with them

ChanseyMaster said:
Blastoise king said:
How do you know that they're weak? I'm pretty sure a gun would be pretty damaging. (Even if it does shoot peanuts)

But yeah, the food part of that move seems to be not a good idea to me. Whenever your oppenent is recovering, you you just KO'd them, you could start shooting peanuts everywhere and recovering your health. (Unless they made it so the peanut only breaks upon hitting an oppenent)

[ChanseyMaster]

Not weak as in not strong but weak as in not all that cool

Back