SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

me too and it a posibly with to games 3 or 2 games in nintendo consoles

The new CD item is cool and the more CD's the more music you get for the game.:)

Sorry if this is old but, this game is confirmed to have wifi and the box art has been released!

Do you have the picture of the box? The game has WiFi. That part is old but the box part is new.:)

xxashxx said:
Do you have the picture of the box? The game has WiFi. That part is old but the box part is new.:)

Gamestop.com has A picture of the box.

230015brp1.jpg

Is it offical? It looks cool

It's not totally confirmed yet. Most online retailers create mockup boxart before the actual boxart comes out.

[ChanseyMaster]

Probably mockup.

Anyone know if characters like Luigi/Pichu/Mewtwo/Jiggly/Roy/Marth will be in the game?

luigi will obviously be in it- you cant put marion in without luigi- too many people are luigi fans

Brain Damaged11 said:
Bonsly said:
Gamefreak734 said:
230015brp1.jpg

Is it offical? It looks cool

I think it is.
Is the poke trainer in back a playable or only in to show theres pokeballs in the game?
Yes he is they showed him quite sometime ago but I have a question regarding luigi does anyone think they changed mario attack to not make luigi a clone charecter because that make some since

The box looks pretty real to me but they will probably alter it for the final copy.:)

Somebody might have mentioned it, but there will be bosses in SSBB. They revealed Pirahna pete, and hopefully Arceus could be a boss.

cool boxcover they might do that one cant tell if it is official though and what site did you find it on?

~Magma king~ said:
Somebody might have mentioned it, but there will be bosses in SSBB. They revealed Pirahna pete, and hopefully Arceus could be a boss.

That is old and I don't know why you would want Arceus as a boss he not even really reveled plus it not like hes evil like some of the other one

The game is really cool

charmander0lj.png

Back