SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

i want updates weekends are so untalkitive on this thread

Due to the changes in the Gaming Discussion forum, I've moved this to Miscellaneous Stuff. I don't know if it'll stay here, but I left the link in Gaming Discussion to link here for 3 days. Get used to coming here, I'm not sure if this topic will ever go back to Gaming Discussion.

With that said:

Never believe any box art until you get it from the official source. If it's not from the official source, treat it as fake.

And where is this official source saying the game is Wi-Fi compatible? And if it is, why hasn't there been an update saying so?

And remember guys, just because there aren't any updates on the weekends don't mean we can't discuss other things. Avoid posting stuff like "yargh I want updates" because that is spam and spam is bad.:)

More on topic, I'm loving the idea of playing the same level with multiple choices of music. I've wanted to play Yoshi's Island music on Final Destination since forever. Perhaps there will be an unlockable feature that will allow you to play any music on any level?

That would be eleven shades of hotness.

In other news, Mario's new move looks like it could be really helpful in edge guarding. If you could hold a button down and aim FLUDD around... that would be broken, I think.

To me Mario's Down+B seems a little too broken. The ability to charge while shielding would allow you to charge up while they attempt their Up+B, shield the damage/knockback from their Up+B, and then shoot them really far off the stage. And if the Down+B is usable in the air, that means you could jump off the stage during their recovery and shoot them back even more.

Eh, whatever. Every move can be countered in some way, so I guess I shouldn't worry about this too much.

[ChanseyMaster]

Blastoise king said:
~Magma king~ said:
Somebody might have mentioned it, but there will be bosses in SSBB. They revealed Pirahna pete, and hopefully Arceus could be a boss.

That is old and I don't know why you would want Arceus as a boss he not even really reveled plus it not like hes evil like some of the other one

I know but I hadn't seen it anywhere...I must have missed it. Do they have to be evil?

~Magma king~ said:
Do they have to be evil?
You'd think they would be, since the story revolves around the Primid and their conquest for... something. World domination? Sandwiches? Who knows... it interests me for sure. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

As for Mario's hax, it wouldn't surprise me if this alone moved Mario into the top tier of characters. Then again, there's a lot of stuff we don't know, like say for example, how much a character is knocked back by it, if it restores their triple jump when they get hit by it, does it make their clothes and/or hair wet when hit by it, etc.

I wonder if he still has the cape.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
does it make their clothes and/or hair wet when hit by it, etc.
QFT

I wouldn't mind seeing Mario as top tier this game, seeing as he really does represent most of Nintendo. So why not make him really good?

And yes, I believe you can see the cape in a few screenshots of the game.

[ChanseyMaster]

Oh no.

Lip's Stick is back.

Dang, I'm cursed to have that stupid flower on my head forever now.

[ChanseyMaster]

Munchlax will be a great Pokemon but I hope he does not eat Pokeballs if he is released.:)

Re-re-moving this thread back into the Non-Pokemon Games forum.

Can't wait to see today's update :D

Re-re-moving this thread back into the Non-Pokemon Games forum.

Can't wait to see today's update :D

Thank you so much. I hope this will be the final resting place for this thread. Anyway tomorrows update is only a few minutes away now.:) EDIT. New challenger approaching. Lyn from Fire Emblem. GBA version is in the game.:)

ahhhhhh no she should so be a playable character..... -_-

ssb4ever said:
mabye the ice climbers and game and watch?????
To this I give you this

Ice Climbers and G&W are unfortunately out because Sakurai has stated that no obscure characters will be in the game - Pit is the only one. It's a shame because ICs and G&W are two (three?) of my favorite characters to use, and I'll miss them.

out as in playable characters yes... but assist tropys that would be cool...

hey ssb havent seen you in a while :F

anyway i wanna see roy!

ssb4ever said:
out as in playable characters yes... but assist tropys that would be cool...

Ok I got it but I think they have to many move to be trun to trophies.

you wanna see Roy, i wanna see Falco.... we can't get all of our wishes

Back