SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Yes! The IC's are back!

When I heard the rumor that they weren't returning, I was pretty miffed. But now...

...All I can say is, Sakurai is just so awesome.

[ChanseyMaster]

OMG THERE BACK YES!!!!

(this game is awesome!)

*gets up and dances*

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Ice Climbers and G&W are unfortunately out because Sakurai has stated that no obscure characters will be in the game - Pit is the only one. It's a shame because ICs and G&W are two (three?) of my favorite characters to use, and I'll miss them.
Liar :p lol just kidding PMJ.... i know you can ban me
*ssb4ever runs away

ssb4ever said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Ice Climbers and G&W are unfortunately out because Sakurai has stated that no obscure characters will be in the game - Pit is the only one. It's a shame because ICs and G&W are two (three?) of my favorite characters to use, and I'll miss them.
Liar :p lol just kidding PMJ.... i know you can ban me
*ssb4ever runs away

I was looking for that same quote to post see maybe now g&w have a chance of being in the game.

Edit:xxashxx could yoyu edit the first page with all the player that we now know are comfrimed.

Gamefreak734 said:

I know you can see the fur and everything it look realistic look at there hammer they look like wood.
iceclimbers.jpg

WOO HOO!

i can't wait for the game!! a they are going to rock... just look at the details put into them.... :F

it took me a little time but:
iceclimber_03.jpg

Before
iceclimbers.jpg

After

:F

Yay! I really thought they'd get sacked, I'm quite happy that they're returning, I love the Ice Climbers! ^ ^

poke'freak said:
The Ice climbers are back with there cheap attacks
What is up with you not liking them last time you was like they suck they are very good charecters and they should come basck and they don't have cheap attack I even gave you reason last time you must not be able to use them at all.

What? Ice Climbers are back? I thought they were out of the game for good. I guess he saw our posts and changed his mind. That means there is a possibility that Game & Watch will make it to the game if Ice climbers made it.:)

Blastoise king said:
poke'freak said:
The Ice climbers are back with there cheap attacks
What is up with you not liking them last time you was like they suck they are very good charecters and they should come basck and they don't have cheap attack I even gave you reason last time you must not be able to use them at all.

dude the ice climber are really just cheap and dumb

ssb4ever said:
how are they cheap... there pretty good :p

open you eyes there freeze attack (CHEAP) being able to pick up two items at the same time (REALLY CHEAP) and you knock of the girl you still keep on playing (SUPER CHEAP)

poke'freak said:
ssb4ever said:
how are they cheap... there pretty good :p

open you eyes there freeze attack (CHEAP) being able to pick up two items at the same time (REALLY CHEAP) and you knock of the girl you still keep on playing (SUPER CHEAP)

You ether say it right or not cheap mean it use to much so that mean there good or you mean it suck but you can't be saying any of the 2 for one if you say the first one then you admit they are good charecter if you say the seconed one then you don't know what cheap mean.

so, but if you knock the girl(Nana) off the stage then the other can't use b and ^... and you forgot some other things like Nana can give damage (2x the damage) but can't take any damage (if you hit her, the player doesn't get damage)... and that's why i use them.... and they Rock!!!!!

ssb4ever said:
so, but if you knock the girl(Nana) off the stage then the other can't use b and ^... and you forgot some other things like Nana can give damage (2x the damage) but can't take any damage (if you hit her, the player doesn't get damage)... and that's why i use them.... and they Rock!!!!!
Don't mind him he just can't use them because if he could he wouldn't be saying that the ic are one of the best player ever they could take on any charecter if used right.

Back