SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Well, Ice Climbers, just like Ness, haven't had any games any time recently. They were both in Melee, but, I'm not sure if Ice Climbers were in the first one....But I think they were. So, if Ice Climbers come back, then Ness's chances have skyrocketed. :>

Oh, and, Ness is my 1st best, cool.

And, yes, they should make it boost him further. They made Link's Hook...Claw...Thing have a father range, so.....

Trust me, Falco will NOT be in the game UNLESS they give him a ENTIRELY different moveset as Fox. And that's that.

la la la i can't hear you... i mean read you.... what falco is 100% in the game... cool

ok so i say falco has a 99.9% chance of being in the game....

Togeshroob said:
Well, Ice Climbers, just like Ness, haven't had any games any time recently. They were both in Melee, but, I'm not sure if Ice Climbers were in the first one....But I think they were. So, if Ice Climbers come back, then Ness's chances have skyrocketed. :>

Oh, and, Ness is my 1st best, cool.

And, yes, they should make it boost him further. They made Link's Hook...Claw...Thing have a father range, so.....

Nope the ic were not in the first one just melee aslo they have 2 thing that prove ness is in it one of the assist trophi are from the same game and one of the sticker is the eartbound logo which is the game ness is from plus there was an earthbound game for gba so there.

Blastoise king said:
Nope the ic were not in the first one just melee aslo they have 2 thing that prove ness is in it one of the assist trophi are from the same game and one of the sticker is the eartbound logo which is the game ness is from plus there was an earthbound game for gba so there.

Don't forget about the Franklin Badge. :>

Togeshroob said:
Blastoise king said:

Don't forget about the Franklin Badge. :>
That what I was talking about I just forgot what it was called and said sticker

who could be the 2nd chracter for ness like he is the only one in the earthbound seris maybe poo could be in it :F

(and if they made a earthbound for the wii i would buy it in a heartbeat!)

cool said:
who could be the 2nd chracter for ness like he is the only one in the earthbound seris maybe poo could be in it :F

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Poo had something to do with Brawl when it was first announced. Maybe it was just in the "most wanted characters" thing, but still. I just remember that there was something about him. Maybe someone else can elaborate a bit.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
poke'freak, don't you have anything positive to say? Geez...

The Ice Climbers aren't cheap. They are just as fair as any other character. Ice Climbers become severely hindered if you can separate them. Just because you keep on going if your partner dies doesn't make them cheap. Good luck getting back on the board if you're all by your lonesome... mashing forward B can only get you so far, not to mention you can't even grab the edge unless you've stopped swinging and started the descent, meaning if you're not high above the level (not to mention wide open to any attack your opponent feels like doing), there's no chance to get back on.

They are also fairly light and get knocked out pretty easily.

The fact that they can pick up 2 items at once is a moot point because no one plays competitively with items.

And consider this: How do you know that they will play exactly like they do in Melee? Sakurai has stated that everyone will be getting an upgrade this time around, so save your negative comments until you see Brawl Ice Climbers in action.

Man. In other news, ICE CLIMBERS ARE BACK WOOT!

Could G&W make a return? If there was one obscure video game character worthy of being brought back, I'd choose Ice Climbers over Doc or G&W. Doc's too similar to Mario, and G&W is kinda gimmicky.

This opens up a whole slew of possibilities for obscure video game characters not present in Melee for possible inclusion in Brawl. I'm psyched. Knowing Ice Climbers are now confirmed to be in Brawl, that just makes my day (again).

I wonder what their Final Smash would be like? Would you need to have both characters in order to perform it? Hm...

I loved G&W's fry pan move where you had a random number and it did pretty good damage unless you got a 2 and then it backfired.:)

LOL!!!! POO!!!!! LOL!!!!! sorry its so funny!! Anyway ness was and is my best character. I really want him back

Gamefreak734 said:
LOL!!!! POO!!!!! LOL!!!!! sorry its so funny!! Anyway ness was and is my best character. I really want him back

could they've thought of a stupider name i mean really

anyway cant wait for tomarrows updates :D

ah good point well i cant really think of anything else

cool said:
ah good point well i cant really think of anything else
There could be stuff like the shovel and ax in it as weapon.

I love that chibi gaara.

yeah that would rock

lol thanks if you want any other dancing chibis i can pm you one.

cool said:
yeah that would rock

lol thanks if you want any other dancing chibis i can pm you one.

There minght not be many beside the one yopu hold if they do that only ax,shovel,net,rod and maybe other not sure.

Back