SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Go to the official webpage to find out (www.smashbros.com), or just look through the many posts on this thread. I really wouldn't suggest the latter.

Also, Snake's chat with the Commander about Wario seems to provide some insight on Wario. Will Wario join the floaties (Kirby, Pit, Jiggs, etc.) with his ability to "fly by farting"? And will his garlic smelling bite have value in the game? I've seen screens on Wario attempting to bite someone, so those things the commander said may actually be true.

[ChanseyMaster]

The new stage sure looks pretty freaky. Probably because I have never played the Metal Gear games. but it is pretty dark and gloomy.:)

ahhhhh sweet old school assit trophy! pixels>life!

(that looks like the most annoying AT ever but its awesome!)

AAgh... the website won't work for me...

What's new? New stadium?

I am SO DYING to play as Snake! Both him and Meta Nite. He just looks cool :D

Ketchup and Mustard said:
AAgh... the website won't work for me...

What's new? New stadium?

I am SO DYING to play as Snake! Both him and Meta Nite. He just looks cool :D

Don't know why id doesn't work but today update is a retro nintendo assit trophy.

I went To the site at 12 AM and there was no update then. I wonder why it was a late update.:) EDIT. I have not seen Excite bike in ages but I only played it a couple of times when I was very young. The assist trophy looks pretty cool though.:)

The reason is because the site doesn't update at midnight. It opens to a time that's relevant to when many in people in Japan would be on their computers checking for these updates. I think it usually updates at around 2:00 for us.

[ChanseyMaster]

xxashxx said:
I have not seen Excite bike in ages but I only played it a couple of times when I was very young. The assist trophy looks pretty cool though.:)

I haven't played it since 2001. Animal Crossing had a NES game that had Excitebike on it. (Just random, but, my favorite was Ballon Fight. :F)

And, I really like how they keep all the Assist Trophies in their original art. It gives it a old-but-new look.

And, CM, I think that Wario's bite will inflict a garlic status on the opponent. Remember the Flower thing (Lip's Stick, I think) on SSBM? If you hit someone with it, a flower grew on their head and slowly did them damage? Well, I think that if you bite someone with Wario, they get some sort of a garlic scent on them, that slowly does damage.

ChanseyMaster said:
The reason is because the site doesn't update at midnight. It opens to a time that's relevant to when many in people in Japan would be on their computers checking for these updates. I think it usually updates at around 2:00 for us.

[ChanseyMaster]

It has updated at that time until this time. Maybe because the west coasters (like me) report about it as soon as it shows up on the site.:)

sweet the landmaster! i love assault me and my bro killed at tag team slippy and wolf rollout! And the sheild and dodge i already know so aw well.

Ok well I guess i'll be the one to start fox final smash is awsome it so cool looking plus the blocking seem to have inproved.

I love Fox's final smash . The landmaster tank. It is awesome and sweet. Man it will be hard to choose a character because the final smash attacks are so far pretty sweet.:)

sweet a awesome new mode! It doesent make really any sence for me but i will see i guess.

(there going all out with this game! :D)

finally they put a co-op mode in smash bros. about time! now we wait and see if they give it wi-fi accessability

They've already announced Wi-fi battles. If you're talking about wi-fi co-op mode then most likely not.

But yeah, I like the system of being forced to learn every character by rotating through them as you lose lives.

The team mode look pretty good but I hope it is the same like the past 2 games because I steal lives in team mode.:)

Back