SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Deretto_Eevee said:
They've already announced Wi-fi battles. If you're talking about wi-fi co-op mode then most likely not.

Actually, in the Wifi upadate, they said that there was more than just the battling mode on Wifi. That means there could be a Wifi co-op mode.

Anyways, YES!! Wow, with all the great, awesome, and superbly cool stuff in this game, it's going to get rated 10/10 by Nintendo. Just like Metroid Prime 3 was. Don't you think so?

no togeshroob it's going to ge a 50/10.... because it will be the coolest game ever... and i just found out a sick combo with ness on ssbm :D

ssb4ever said:
no togeshroob it's going to ge a 50/10.... because it will be the coolest game ever... and i just found out a sick combo with ness on ssbm :D

Lol, yeah. Probably!

Please tell me. I have, like, 60 evil combos with Ness. >:]

It will get more than 10 because it will be the best Smash Bros game ever.:)

Togeshroob said:
ssb4ever said:

Lol, yeah. Probably!

Please tell me. I have, like, 60 evil combos with Ness. >:]

lol i just use PK fire+then grab him through him up+ and just keep him in the air with pk thunder >:]

Ah, yes, that's always fun to do to your enemies.

What else is fun is to spam the metal enemy on the last Classic box thing with PK Fires until they get to 999% damage. Then, you choose any attack, and watch them disappear so fast you don't even see them die. >:]

Also, one good combo is to come down on the foe with Ness's Down and "A" attack, send them up into the air a bit, jump backwards up behind them, do a back kick to em, sending them into a wall, then sending a PK fire down on them, while charging up PK Thunders or PK Pulses to destroy them. It's hard, but it's awesome. >:]

i know >:] and beating every one with falco >:]and pwning people with jiggly>:]

ChanseyMaster said:
^It's called the Subspace Emissary. :/

[ChanseyMaster]

no i also mean just the classic arcade style adventure like in melee i hope that is a option

Oh, I assume there's going to be a Classic mode.
I personally always preferred Classic to Adventure, just because Adventure took such a long time to complete compared to Classic.

[ChanseyMaster]

I actually think they'll rate it 9.5 because they don't rate 10's very often. The've only given out 2 10's. Now I may be wrong but until we see the actual game and play it, it MAY not be all that cracked up to be...

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
it MAY not be all that cracked up to be...

dmaster out.

trust me it will! (oh yes it will be a good game)

I hope there is a classic mode. It was awesome in Melee. Although it was hard at times but it was fun beating the Master hand. I hope Event match comes back too. It was awesome but really hard once you made it to levels 50 and 51. I hope Giga Bowser makes a return to the Event match if they bring it back too.:)

Yeah, the Zero Suit Specials don't look so great. I've decided that I'm not going to use the Samus Final Smash, due to the fact that I just hate Zero Suit Samus. She may end up being good in the game, but I just don't like her as a video game character.

[ChanseyMaster]

Zero Suit Samus's special moves look pretty sweet because you can grab from long distances and the paralzer will be a great move too. I also like the plasma whip and I think it will do some pretty heavy damage because of the way they made the attack look in the screen shot on the page.:) EDIT 12AM Check out Kirby's final smash. It is weird but awesome. Also there is a Warioware theme added to the page.:)

Well, I'm still not totally sure how Cook Kirby works, but they've provided some insight on it. (I'm a bit confused how you go about putting enemies into your pot, unless that's all automated?)

I also think they kind of butchered the Ashley song from Wario Ware. The style of the song sounds way too happy for the original "haunted-mansion" feel it had. That's one song I'll be turning off in my battles.

[ChanseyMaster]

yeah that song was pretty good in WW now its only decent.

that cooking thing looks......interesting.

Uh.....

Well, I've never played the Wario Ware games, so I've never heard that song. Crazy song!

Lol, Cook Kirby looks great. And, yes, I think it is automated. It wouldn't work if it wasn't. It's not like the others are going to walk right into the pot. And, it looks like that while the enemies are being shot out, you get to grab all those restoration items.

Cook Kirby puts all the characters in the pot,boils them alive and launches them into oblivion.:)

NNOOOOOOOOO!!! (draws breath) NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
(slaps self) ITS STILL THERE!!!

Back