SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

The update is there on my end. They probably just fixed it.:)

You mean like the Pokemon balloon stage in Melee? That stage was a tough stage but it was a good one too.:)

xxashxx said:
You mean like the Pokemon balloon stage in Melee? That stage was a tough stage but it was a good one too.:)
No, he means Balloon Fighter from the SNES. It's music was featured as the alternate music in the Ice Climber's level. In my opinion it was a really good game, and I wouldn't mind it as a level either.

[ChanseyMaster]

Oh I see. Never hear of that one because I got games like Mario and fighting games mostly.:)

It was one of the tophie from melee plus there was an item from the balloon fighter in melee

cool after the kirby battle i bet you start as pit.
i wonder where hes headed- to kirby or mario?

4me4them said:
cool after the kirby battle i bet you start as pit.
i wonder where hes headed- to kirby or mario?
I don't necessarily think it's after the Kirby battle, I think if you choose Pit, this is path you go on. I think that the storylines will be different yet intertwined based on the character you chose.

[ChanseyMaster]

Why can't gameandwatch or the iceclimeber be in the game yet pit could and he hasn't had a game sence kid icuras

good point. but gameandwatch and ice climbers arent exactly good characters.

Gameandwatch is many people think he not but then again they aslo think jiggalypuff(I know I misspelled it),yoshi and ness are bad but when used well they get easy ko as for the iceclimer they are good you just have to know how to used them this game was made so you could win with anyone

sasukefan said:
Couldn't be more wrong.

Chu Dat, the number one player in America for quite a while mained the Ice Climbers. They have one of the best wavedashes, the ability to desync, can chain throw almost every character, amazing down smash, and there's two of them, making them even harder to deal with. Ice Climbers are awesome.

Even G&W has the Forward Air, Neutral Air, and Hammer, all of which are very powerful attacks. (The best player in the world uses G&W as his low-tier main)

[ChanseyMaster]

ChanseyMaster said:
sasukefan said:
Couldn't be more wrong.

Chu Dat, the number one player in America for quite a while mained the Ice Climbers. They have one of the best wavedashes, the ability to desync, can chain throw almost every character, amazing down smash, and there's two of them, making them even harder to deal with. Ice Climbers are awesome.

Even G&W has the Forward Air, Neutral Air, and Hammer, all of which are very powerful attacks. (The best player in the world uses G&W as his low-tier main)

[ChanseyMaster]

That was like a better version of what I said and to take these 2 people out of the game because they haven't had agame in a while(game and watch4 for gba)is not fair why does pit get it what was his last game kid icures for nes

Has it even been confirmed that GaW and IceClimbers WON'T be in it?
They haven't posted anything about Snake yet, but it's confirmed he'll be in it.

ChanseyMaster said:
Couldn't be more wrong.

[ChanseyMaster]

acually ice climbers suck and are hard to controll

poke'freak said:
acually ice climbers suck and are hard to controll
This made me laugh.
A lot.

Ice Climbers Do Not Suck. Period.

No matter what kind of character you use, you can always find a way to make them good. I for one main Samus and Pikachu, and still find a way to beat 90% of my oppenents.

[ChanseyMaster]

Back