Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (sign up now before we start the war)

(Ok. I mean no offence to anyone, but I don't want to play 4 superpowerful gods. Therefore I will choose 3 other people to play the sinnoh trio. Don't be offended if I don't pick you, I'm choosing based on the good of the RPG. If any of the people I choose don't want to play the god, I'll give it to someone else. And don't ask to switch.)
Arceus = nabby101
Palkia = Kaiserchu
Dialga = aggiegwyn
Giratina = Alvin and the Minezumis)
(And UPPF, seriously get that caps problem under control. And besides, your character hasn't been accepted so post another profile or don't post at all.)
(So, the peoples loyalties are:
Muddy - No one. He will roam. A quadrupal agent.
Natas - Giratina
Pan - Arceus
Pyro - Arceus
Blu - Giratina
Ashka - Dialga
Seare - Arceus
Doom - Dialga
Norzy - Dialga
Starlup - Arceus
Squit - Giratina
Trainer of Fury's Pokemon (sorry forget the name) - Palkia
Pippy - Dialga

If I forgot you or got the wrong team, please tell me. This will go on the front page.)

RE: Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (sign up now before we start the war)

Sigh. You've forgotten me.

Did I? Sorry I've been away a while. Your character is Pippy, isn't he? Which side is he on?

I never specified, but I guess I'll be on Dialga's side. I've always liked temporal stuff more.

My name is Marijoo thank you very much.

(Marijoo... and it is a what?)

Pokemon:Charmander
Name X
Appearance: Is Black With A Red X On It's Stomach.
Personality:He is completely to himself.He likes to fight and burn things. He also wants to find his family.

History:He was born and raised in the wild from age 5.His parents were attacked and stolen.
He was told to hide in the basement he did and when he came out everything was either destroyed or gone.
He has been fighting and searching for his parents his whole life.

Still not accepted UPPF. You need to copy and paste the form from the first post.
@ToF - A Snivy? Unova Pokemon aren't allowed. It has said that in the form from the very start.

Bah, I guess I'll be a Treecko.

OK thanks.

UPPF your edited profile is good enough.

OoC: It's not? Oh...sorry about that...

She slowly forms back into her natural form.
"Whoo! It's good to be back! Thank you Pan, Pyro, Blu...and even Natas...This is awesome!"
She hugs Pan.

Giratina sneered at the pathetic Pokemon called X, cowering on earth, and destroyed him.

(Given he was never accepted, there'll be no complaints about his death, not to mention his ban.)

The first casualaty had been taken. Fighting had begun.

(Ehh, I would rather you not have destroyed him, considering he is only temporarily banned.)

OoC: Oopsidaisies. He'll just have to make another one.

Also, please note that Arceus was wounded by a suicide attack on him when you were inactive. He's scattered across time, but not space. Painful.

IC: Giratina cackled at the spot where the feeble 'mon had once stood. "I'll do the same to Arceus now," he schemed, and opened up a rift through which he went.

"All hail Giratina!!!!"Squit shouted as he followed giratina threw the hole.

Pippy watched as the others fought and quarreled. He suddenly realized he didn't want to be a part of a giant battle. He had no business in it. But, he had to. Because, despite his homesick, he no longer had a home to go to. He knew what he was getting into the very first day when the regions joined together.

He went up to Ashka, and said, "Glad you're alright."

(A suicide attack? Not cool lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back