Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG - Sequel - Just post a form and you will be automatically accepted

Pippy runs over to Ashka, his only familiar face besides Pyro.

"Ashka! What's going on!?"

RE: Starter RPG - Sequel - Just post a form and you will be automatically accepted

He can recognize me so easily...
"Uh...we're going to have a (hopefully) easy conversation with the Big Guy right here..."

OoC: I seriously have no idea what's going on. Someone give me a recap?

IC: Pippy steps back from the giant creature in front of him, and turns to Ashka. "Ashka, I don't know what to do. What happened to Muddy?"

OoC: Recap needed? Here yah go.

Muddy was basically elemenated from the game due to his inactivity. He jumps in at random times when he can.

Ashka died, was a helpful spirit for a while, and then, due to a wish(granted from Jirachi) Ashka spirit was temporarely placed in Manaphys. We've decided to ask Giritina for a real body for Ashka to stay in.

Ashka could either be gone..for good or in a new body in to settle for the rest of her life...

Yes, thank you. I make amazing plot lines with my characters...

IC: "Um...I need a good body to stay in...so we need his help."
She looks up at Giritina

OoC: Oh, nice! :)

IC: Pippy looked up at the Giratina, and his childish fear came over him. He hid behind Ashka the Manaphy, and meekly said, "Please, Mr. Giratina sir, give Ashka her body?"

Pyro turned to Ashka, a concerned look on his face. "Are you truly sure you want to gain a body from Giratina? He could mutate your new body in...Forget it, it's your choice..."

"Pyro, there's a reason why I sacrificed myself for you. We aren't going to go through this again."

OoC: Who's gonna control Giritina?

Natas continued bowing to Giratina, his eyes shut. "Oh my lord, will you answer Ashka's wish to gain a permanent body? And if not, what can we do to get her one?"

Pyro, starting to get frustrated, shouted at Ashka! "Then what the hell was the reason?!"

Because Pyro. You're my partner, and you always will be. After I died, Acreus told me that if you had died instead, you have...died-died. Like..gone...forever. No one is ever going to face a sacrifice for me. Unless you want me gone forever, you're going to let me do this."
Ashka has a stern look on her face as she faces Giritina.
"I don't worship you or anything like that, but a new body would be quite a convenence."

"Giry? I asked how do? Nil carbonurandum is all I can say or now. What are we doing guys?"

OOC: Help me. My mind has gone blank after reading this:

Alvin's Guide to Forum Life.

Stimulating Matter - A meaningful, or at least thought-provoking topic that may cause a good conversation and actually cause people to use their brains. Highly unrecommended. Mods only.

Grammar: Encouraged. Make sure to make typos due to general amusement they cause others. For example, kamenblast's tendency to use the future tense when talking about his wants.

Mods: Self-appointed dictators. Rule with iron fist. Legend has it that once the Pokebeach Forums were actually fun, due to lack of cruel mods. Widely disbelieved.

Spam: An anagram of maps. Short for Super Precious Animal Messaging. Not recommended.

Cheese: A milk-based foodstuff, produced through a long process. Includes milk suprisingly.

I would like to join.

Pokemon: Piplup
Name: Starlup
Appearance: A golden star on head
Personality: A Piplup that has recently been hatched from the egg. It is nice and often thinks about itself since it's a baby.

Snow runs up to everyone and says...

''What Is Goin ON?..."

"Nil carboranum. It's no giving up hope, and we aren't yet. For we will fight them on the beaches, and fight them in the bogs and will fight until the end! What we are fighting I do not know.

Giratina boomed out "Fine. I will make the mortal a new body, in exchange for the soul of the winged Pokemon. Then she will be granted a body of shadows, indestructible, of a Blaziken. To make sure there is no potential for misunderstanding in your pitifully small minds, it is the one I believe you call Natas. And if you refuse my offer, then the 'Ashka''s soul leaves forever... "

"Woah... Guys... I can feel the tension in the air" Seare makes grabbing movements with his hands.
"So Natas, would you be man enough to do that? Will you give up your soul for her?"

Shooting up from the ground, Denju yelped, "Careful where you're grabbing!"

Giratina remained stock still.

"So...a body would be nice. I apologize that Arceus was attacked, but he still remains. He is the one who kept my spirit intact. He wants me to have a body."

Giratina scowled at her. "I owe Arceus no favours. Since the Origin Wars, the 4 deities have had little to do with one another. I will not be swayed from my position. If you want a body, then the winged one is mine. Since he is a worshiper, that shouldn't be too hard for him."

Pippy whimpers, but realized he had to stay strong. For Ashka.

He approached the Giratina. "Excuse me, Giratina, sir. But, if you would be as so kind to give my friend Ashka a body. We would be on, our, way?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back