Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy~It's what you wanted! SIGN UPS! PM THEM TO MWA!

Chris turns at Kina's remark. He turns around, and sees the strangely shaped Poke Ball. Its intricate design fascinated him. His attention was dangerously averted solely to it. In a radical attempt to retrieve it. He jumped off of the Absol, and fell to the floor. He ran after it.

Kina, who was in Chris's lap, fell with him, but picked herself up.
Wow, I feel a lot better!
She picks up the pokeball and hands it to Chris.
"Thanks."
She jumps back on the pokemon.

*EDIT*
Got to have a quick dinner. Be right back.

Chris held the Poke Ball in his hand. The intricacies of its designs held him captive. Without thinking, he tossed it up in the air, as the guards ran past.

Roan helped Kina back on half heartedly. He was too busy watching the pokeball Chris had just thrown.
What kind of pokemon would be kept in a ball like that?

Released, is a Dragonite. This Dragonite is black tough, with blue eyes.
Ah...it's been long since my release. What should I do for you, Prodigy?
"What? Who said that?"
Speak in your mind, child. I am here to help, give your command.
Get us out of here, please.

The Dragonite closes his eyes, and takes a breath. All in one movement, he flaps his wings powerfuly, causing winds to blow the close gaurds away. He carries the children and thier pokemon, and fles through the roof, and gently drops them to the ground.

Chris makes the 0.0 face until he lands on the ground. He looks at the Poke Ball in his hand, and suddenly blurts out,

"WHAT WAS THIS TREASURE DOING LYING ON THE GROUND?!"

Anything else?
Why are you here?
Why are you helping us?
And how can you speak in my mind?

I can only say this, young prodigy.
All this power...
Is within you.

The Dragonite flies away, carrying it's pokeball.

Kina looks up at the creature.
"I think...I think it has something to do with me." She looks at her hands, and sees similiar designs-as on the pokeball-on herself.
"Wha?! Wait?! What just went on?! I took a nap once, and BAM! All of that happened?! Wha??!!??"

Chris saddens when the Poke Ball his snatched from his hand, but he turns to Kina, and said, "Look, it's a long story. Let's just start with the Dance. Do you remember the Dance that happened right after the orientation? Where you introduced me, Shane, and Serenity? Well, you were kidnapped. After that, Mack and Shane fueled up a large insurgence among us, and we decided it would be best to go and get you, so, we traveled across the regions, diddly diddly doo. Until me and Zeke faced the Violet Gym. We won, of course. But afterwards, Serenity was gone, but Nana had a feeling that it was the Black Men. So, we went to Altomare, and sure enough, there was Serenty. We knew you were there, but we didn't think it would be necessary at the time. So, we saved Serenity, but we still barely managed to get out alive. Then, umm... I don't remember where we landed then, but Nana died. We all were sad for a moment, but then we realized that the only way to avenge her death was to go back and save you. So, we flew on Togekiss, diddly diddly doo. Then, we landed on Altomare, and Serenity and Roan went to the basement, while I stayed with the Tour Guide lady. She discovered that I was undercover, so I used Bella to knock her out. Then, blah after blah, we found you, in your displeasing state."

Chris blinked twice after saying all that, then said, "And yes, I have no idea where Mack or Shane are."

It takes Kina a few minutes to let it all sink in. But she knew what Chris was saying was true. As he explained, the memories flooded back. Of her torture, of the dance...of everything. She realized it wasn't some simple nap anymore.
"She's really gone...isn't she?" Tears well up in her eyes from the loss of her cousin. She sits on her knees.

Dean Yokozaki had waited long enough. It has been a good six months they have been gone, and a week since he had gotten information from Nana. Where were they? He picked up his phone, and dialed in the number for Chris's PokeNav.

Chris picked up the PokeNav, and responded, "Hello? Dean Yokozaki? Is everything alright at the school?"

Man, Chris has a crazy good memory.
"What was up with that Dragonite? Were you talking to it?"

"Serenity? You ok? You have been quiet for a while."

"Why do I ask so many questions?"

OoC: So...she's on the ground, crying, and you ask her questions?
Wow.

IC: "We're fine. How are you doing though?"

"Hmm... well we've got Kina back. But, I'm afraid Nana has... passed. We'll head back to the school now to give you the full report in person."

Chris put the PokeNav back in his pocket, and called for the Togekiss. "Everyone get on, we're going back to school!"

"Come quickly." He shuts his phone.
Passed?

Kina rubs her nose and sits on the Togekiss.

Toby sat on the Togekiss, utterly befuddled at everything.

He really, really didn't know what happened.

Roan realized he was being insensitive and put a reassuring hand on Kina's back.

OoC: Better? :p

IC: "Toby? Where've you been?"
So, back to the Academy... Its been a long time since we have been there"

OoC: Yes.

Kina looked to Toby, and saw that she didn't know him.
"Uh, hello. I'm Kina. I guess you decided to help find me. Thank you."

Chris ordered the Togekiss to ascend, and the Togekiss did so. He then turned to Kina, and said, "You know, the Dean's been worried sick about you. He was afraid he might have to hire a new tour guide!" Chris, being the awkward kid he is, laughed a long, and outdrawn hardy laugh.

>.>
"Haha" Roan gave a sympothy laugh.
Roan then looked at the complicated designs tattoed all over Kina, and her light blue hair.
What did they do to her?

Kina saw Roan's questioning looks and decided to tell them what she knew.
"I don't remember much about...this...but I do remember a few things. I think that they were trying to extract something from me. Like, as if there was a power inside me that they needed. First, they tried science, then they tried myth. I think they enhanced some sort of spell on me, but none of them worked. They only changed my physical appearance. I wasn't bad. Really, it wasn't. I just..." She pauses "I really don't know."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back