Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy~It's what you wanted! SIGN UPS! PM THEM TO MWA!

OoC: Because a boy riding on an absol is discrete [/sarcasm] lol

IC: "Lupus! Thank Arceus you are here! What's your plan? And is the absol, you know, safe?"

He see's the opening of the hallway. He turns to see the group of children conversing. He sends out his Manectric.
"INTRUDER!" He screams, then commands his pokemon to use Thunder Fang on the Absol.

OoC: How lame is it for me to have to look up the moveset for Manectric

Chris makes this face, -_- as he realized that the Absol was way too conspicuous. Instead, he uses Kina as a battering ram, trying to push his way through the large mass of grunts.

"Guys! Our safest bet is in one of these helicopters! There's no way we can get out of here on foot!"

He calls out Bella and Beck who land on the foot of Kina's bed, and shouts, "Water Gun and Razor Leaf in front of you to clear a path."

OoC: And...how do you guys intend on driving the helicopter? And in Kina's weak condition, you use her as a battering ram? If you kill my character, I will the Nanas come back as Natzi zombies.

The Manectris tears through the choppers of the helicopters. The man runs insanely fast to reach Kina.

Chris yelps as the Manectric comes blaring at them. Chris stops pushing through the crowd Dead Rising style, and tries to think of something.

We still have Nana's Pokemon! There's no way the Manectric can get us in the air!

He holds up his hand, whistles, and waits for the Togekiss to come...

Togekiss crashes in and tackles the Manectric. Everyone is shocked.

He takes advantage of the moment to grab Kina.
They can't have her!

Chris watches in horror as a man suddenly grabs a hold of Kina. He grabs a hold of her other arm, and yells, "Hey! Let her go, she doesn't belong here. Bella! Razor Leaf!"

Bella shoots five Razor Leaves at the man.

His cheeks sting from the bleeding cuts.
"If she isn't here, she will only be used to provide armegeddon to our race!"
He command Manectric to ThunderFang Bella. He pulls harder. Guards surround the group, holding weapons.

The Thunder Fang immediately knocks out Bella. "Bella! Return!" shouts Chris as he pulls out his Poke Ball.

Chris struggles to keep hold of Kina, when he shouts, "Togekiss! Use Aura Sphere, please!"

The sphere of power knocks down the gaurds temporarely. The man looks confused as he looks for the girl.

"WHERE ARE THEY?"
He is temporarely blinded.

OOC: I really got lost in the storyline. Can anyone tell me what happened?

OoC: We are saving Kina from the men in black and they are swarming us right now as we are trying to escape. And I think the building is going to self destruct soon.

IC: "OK! Time for me to help! Shellder, help out! Aurora beam the guards!"
Shellder flew out of its shell and shot a beam of ice at the approaching guards feet in an attempt to freeze them to the spot.

Chris grabbed a hold of Kina, placed her back on the bed, and struggled to make a dash for an exit.

"Darn! It's too bright!" He shouted. He was momentarily confused. He had no way of knowing where the exit was.

A large shape scooped up Chris, Kina, Roan and Serenity and ran off, leaving the confused guards. The shape was Lupus and the Absol, and they were all on the Absol's back...

OoC: I haven't joined yet but, for one, who is 'MWA', and two, can I get a recap of the main story, and what is going on now?

OoC: "MWA" is myself, as in how the french say "me", I think. XD

Also, I posted a re-cap on the front page, and will put it in more detail this weekend, when forms will accepted/denied.

*EDIT*
OoC: Oh, sorry forgot about playing. Also, dragonspit999, it would be better if you PM'ed about this.

He was beginning to regain sight. He saw several black figures moving around, but he couldn't ditingiush them from gaurds and children.
If only they knew!

*EDIT2*
OoC: Sorry Chiraami, had to skim through the posts...

So, we found Kina in a hospital bed, it seems as though Kina has no memory of her torture, she also has a bunch of tattoos and black hair. She is also very sick. Throwing up blood. The use. The carried her(after she was knocked out) to a transportation (an arena-sized room filled with helicopters, planes, teleport pads..)room, after hearing that they were on a countdown till the base would explode. A doctor and plenty of gaurds are trying to stop them, surrounding them. Chris had Nana's Togekiss use Aura Sphere to temporarely blind the gaurds, but backfired by blinding themselves. They are now trying to regain sight.

OoC: And, also, we're apparently riding the back of Lupus's Absol.

Chris bounced a bit when he finally realized he was on the back of the Absol. He looked down at his arm, and realized he was waving Kina around like a flag. "Oh, jeez!" He cried. He struggled to grab her legs, and pulled her back on his lap.

Isa begins to regain conciousness from the bright light. She sees Lupus, Absol, and Chris, the three who are closest to her. She closes her eyes as the light dims.
"Bright..." She mumbles.

The man opens his eyes fully. He sees the children riding away on an Absol.
They can't get away!
"GUARDS!" He yells. Manectric races after Absol.

Toby looked back at them. "Great! We got guards on our tail! Anyone has a spare 'mon?" he said, worried.

OOC: Thanks. I believe that the French is 'moi'

OoC: It was supposed to be funny. :D

Kina mumbles as she looks at the ground. She sees a pokeball, it has several strange symbols on it, most black, with a blue base.
"Hey...I think you guys dropped a pokeball.." She manages to whisper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back