Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy

OOC:Sorry for the delay guys...I guess Serenity got a pokemon from Mr.Ketchem too right....
IC:Serenity returnes,watching everyone battle."Look at them they look like there having lots of fun..."
OOC:please let me know if Serenity got a pokemon or not. I figure she willl cause she has to travel to her grandmas house right? A plane can only get so close to Snowpoint I would imagine....

Ooc ya you got a pokemon also they have a port if we couldn't fly in.

Ice_Master Yah, you can basically say that Ash gave you a pokemon (that is a basic that can evolve). I would guess...Eevee?

Players
sorry I randomly left. Mom shut down the computer....
^_^'
Also, you guys assume that we are riding a plane...
Is that going to be the real case?

IC: *Eevee faints*
"Nice job! I'll have my other pokemon be warned once you catch up to thier level! Let's take a quick trip to the school Pokecenter, then head off you guys."

"Yes! I knew that that was the way to go! Good job, Beck!"

Beck follows Chris as they head to the pokecenter.

"Yeah. I think I'll keep Beck out of his poke ball from now on. So, where is the plane!"

"Plane?" *giggles* "No! I'm going to have you guys ride my flying pokemon of course!"
*sends out Togekiss and Fearow*
"Come guys, Hop on!"

ooc: shouldn't we first go to the towns of poeple online so we don't wait at his house for him to come on?...

batpee1 said:
ooc: shouldn't we first go to the towns of poeple online so we don't wait at his house for him to come on?...

at the time I didn't know you were on...

"First stop Mack's town!"

ooc i never said i just said kanto muahahahhahahahha. jk vermillion city..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back