Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy

"Haha well it looks like I won't be beating Mack again... And couldn't you get a bigger flying pokemon? Like a Salamance or something? I feel like your fearow is going to pass out from our weight" xD

"hah if you had told me sooner i coulda grabbed my dad's salemence mate."

"We're heading to my hometown next? Sweet. There's nothing there that's really interesting, though."

Chris gets on the Togekiss with Beck.

"Nah. my pokemon are one of the strongest. I use them to rescue people anyways..."
*gets on the Fearow*

"Come on, let's get to Azalea Town!"

Chris was hopping in excitement, suddenly.

"Wait! Wait! If I get off at Azalea Town, my mom and dad will see that I am not at school!"

Chris started to get excited.

"Serenity! I have to show you the place I go to whenever I feel bored or sad! Come on!"

"Wow this place is really small" *Roan walks around the small town, notices alot of slowpokes laying about*
"Are we going to my home next? I'm not that far away"

Serenity goes with Chris to wherever there going. "Chris where are we going..??"

Chris leads Serenity into the Ilex Forest.

"Come on, just a bit farther away."

Chris leads Serenity to the Shine.

"Come on, let's go behind it."

They walk behind it, and see a small grotto where light comes in through the trees.

"Yah, we can go to yours next Roan. Let's just have Chris get his pokemon and then we can go."

OOC: Ok I leave for a test and a lot of stuff happened recap plox.

batui4 said:
OOC: Ok I leave for a test and a lot of stuff happened recap plox.

we went to Macks place, and now we are at Chris's place. HE and Serenity are in the forest.

OOC:OK
Serenity looks at Chris" Chris this is beautiful, but we have to get your pokemon.....without your parents seeing us...so where is your house?" She stares at the grotto almost paralyzed by its beauty..."I never thought i would see somthing like this..." She thought to herself...

Ice_Master said:
OOC:OK
Serenity looks at Chris" Chris this is beautiful, but we have to get your pokemon...without your parents seeing us...so where is your house?" She stares at the grotto almost paralyzed by its beauty..."I never thought i would see somthing like this..." She thought to herself...

This is going to be interesting...

"My pokemon? Oh... you... want to leave already? Ok.. my home is back in Azalea Town. I guess we could go back."

Chris stands up, and starts to walk back.

OOC: thanks

IC:OK well I'm a check out the food they have here."

*runs to the nearest restaurant*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back