Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy

"Wait Chris...the only reason is that we HAVE to leave or I woud be good here forever...." Serenity realizes how far Chris had got while she was lost staring at the grotto.." Ugh..CHRIS wait up.!" She gets up and tries to catch up with Chris.

Chris sees Serenity running after her.

"Ok, there's the house."

Said Chris pointing at a house near the entrance.

"Here's the plan. I need you to wear this labcoat."

"I know and if I stay here any longer I'm a spend all my money, but its a good thing where going to my house."

OOC:Aggie since my test i have been able to spell good again.

"Great! I've missed my family. I hope my dad is home, I want to show him my Cubone. So did you guys see Chris take Serenity into the woods? I hope he doesn't poop himself again" *laughs*

"Ok. Now, go knock on the door, and tell them you're a scientist from Stewart Hall, and that I requested a special test to the Chikorita in there. They'll believe you if you tell them I sent you."

OOC: I know right its like magic.

IC: "Good cause I need to get my team I beat the kanto and johto pokemon leagues with."

"ok??" Serenity walks up to the door and knocks....." Uhm...Ok im a scientist from Stewart Hall and Chris has requested A Chikorita from his parents for a special test he is working on?"

Chris's Parents
"Why yes! Our little Chissy needs his Chikorita!"
*gives her the Chikorita*

"Thank you....:/" Serenity walks away akwardley. She runs to Chris after he whispers to her " Hey here is your Chikorita they put her in a Pokeball...wait or put him in a Pokeball.."

Boddy903 said:
OOC: Nice, aggiegwyn.

Yah, I know. I always get compliments like that. Well, I have to go. I'm going to put Boddy903 in charge while I'm gone. (I don't want to waste so many active players....)
This means he is in charge of Nana, her pokemon and all NPC's. see yah!

"Hurry Chris we better get back to Nana they are probably wanting to leave.(Laughs)"

"Ok, Serenity, let's go. Come on Bella."

The Chikorita named Bella, and Beck followed behind.

OOC: Do I have to use different colored text too?

OOC: just use a script like this Nana:....Chris:...
IC:Serenity and Chirs finaly make there way back to Nana and the others" So guys were next?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back