Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Did anyone else notice that WFT telegraphs all her smashes? Wonder if that'll impact how she performs competitively.

also it was confirmed that the systems cannot connect with each other due to difference in stages. Guess that means I have to get the Wii U version now...

ALSO GUYS OH MAN I JUST HAD THE HYPEST IDEA AND MAN IF IT COMES TRUE OH MAN

Take a look at who now has a legitimate shot of being in ssb:

Klonoa.png

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh that's right. Klonoa. Oh man I am more hyped for him than I was for Daisy in Brawl (btw, Daisy for Brawl).

If Klonoa gets in I might just have to main him and just sub the blue bomber because you don't say no to Klonoa.

Never played the Klonoa games, but man that design is neat. Would definitely welcome him with open arms.

If Wii Fit Trainer is telegraphed to the point of Ike... Yeah she'll be useless. Except against noobs. 'Cuz lol IkeOP.

PMJ said:
Did anyone else notice that WFT telegraphs all her smashes? Wonder if that'll impact how she performs competitively.

also it was confirmed that the systems cannot connect with each other due to difference in stages. Guess that means I have to get the Wii U version now...

ALSO GUYS OH MAN I JUST HAD THE HYPEST IDEA AND MAN IF IT COMES TRUE OH MAN

Take a look at who now has a legitimate shot of being in ssb:

Klonoa.png

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh that's right. Klonoa. Oh man I am more hyped for him than I was for Daisy in Brawl (btw, Daisy for Brawl).

If Klonoa gets in I might just have to main him and just sub the blue bomber because you don't say no to Klonoa.

Sorry but Klonoa is owned by none other than..... NAMCO who also owns Pac-man as well, altho Klonoa is quite popular but he's not getting in over the legendary mascot, Pac-Man being in Smash is more likely than Klonoa (especially since Namco Bandai is helping out on the games.) Don't get me wrong I like Klonoa, but Pac-man is just too iconic to pass up.

Kids these days don't even know what a Pac-man is. Iconic? Yes. Dead? ... yes.

Somebody said that those who are expecting to have Namco-Bandai characters in SSB4 will be seriously disappointed. iirc, it was either gamefaqs of gamespot.

Yeah, I read that the Namco-Bandai characters aren't supposed to be getting any bias for these games, but honestly, that's just a rumor at this point.

dmaster out.

Oh lol modern Pac-man games. I would rather get stung by a mosquito than be forced to play Pac-Man 3DS for 15 minutes (I tried it in the library).

LALALA CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE HYPE

It's okay PMJ. We're all here for you. Just let it out. Don't hold up bottled depression. :[

Hey, it worked for Thomas Was Alone.

WAIT.

THOMAS. You know what I'm thinking of....

The British Commentator from Thomas Was Alone will be in the game! Yes, I just know it!

I have no idea who Klonoa is...time to go research.

EDIT: Namco character? Dig Dug please! haha

Lately, I've seen a lot of fans hoping for Lucario to get re-replaced by Mewtwo, thanks to his upcoming new form in X and Y. Personally, I'd prefer that Lucario be kept in the roster, but I could see Nintendo putting the famous psychic cat back in. It would be great if both were playable in the SSBWU/3DS, but the chances of that happening are pretty slim. It'd still be neat though.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Lately, I've seen a lot of fans hoping for Lucario to get re-replaced by Mewtwo, thanks to his upcoming new form in X and Y. Personally, I'd prefer that Lucario be kept in the roster, but I could see Nintendo putting the famous psychic cat back in. It would be great if both were playable in the SSBWU/3DS, but the chances of that happening are pretty slim. It'd still be neat though.

100% agree with ya right there, (only thing with Lucario is nerf the buffs he gets when he's at high damage (but otherwise keep his moveset the same as it was in Brawl) and buff his regular attacks just slightly (to replace the lost of his high risk/high reward style that he had in Brawl.)

There's a very big rumor that Sonic will be coming back, cause someone who works at Sega (mostly with Sonic Team most likely) told Nintendo: "if you wanna use Sonic again for your new Smash Bros games, go for it we won't stop ya" it's like Sega is giving them Sonic (however it's pretty much up to Nintendo and Sakurai to decide if he gets in or not, if he does get in, they won't have the same issues of him getting in at the last minute as it was in Brawl.)

bagoly14 said:
I have no idea who Klonoa is...time to go research.

EDIT: Namco character? Dig Dug please! haha

Forgot Namco owns Dig Dug (almost as iconic as Pac-man) he would make a funny assist trophy tho.

Dig Dug would be a funny assist trophy, latching onto a player and inflating them for damage/paralysis haha

bennett999 said:
this just made my day better when I read so you know what this means

Clickable link, for anyone on mobile.

Just as a word of advice, you have to close the link entirely. You didn't have an end cap there, so it thought it was just text. You need a [url] code on the left of the link, and a [/url] code at the end of the link to have it pop up as clickable. If you want custom text you use the Equals Sign, and put it like so...

*Clickable Text People See Here*[/url]

On-Topic, Mewtwo would be neat if he could change forms ala Zelda/Shiek. I don't care for him popping up again if he's just his Melee rendition.

If the 3DS can be used as another controller to Play the upcoming game will I be able to match you guys in Wi-Fi for instance?:) Thanks XD.:)

Back