Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Image analysis has shown that Mario and Palutena are standing on the same horizontal line. Assist Trophies stand on a different horizontal line than the fighters.

So she is playable if she is in.

Hmm!
If only those lines were a little thicker, she'd be 100% legit in my eyes.
And she would be my new main.
gah so many good characters ;w;

Rusty Sticks said:
Scorched Feathers said:
If only those lines were a little thicker, she'd be 100% legit in my eyes.

It was confirmed a while ago that you can change the thickness of the outlines ;)

Really? Where?

I hate those ugly outlines. They're ruining the 3ds screenshots.

Also, that Mario star thing was just a coincidence of the camera angle.

Leaks on the left, Brawl trophy on the right.
fWEkwj3.jpg

Well, that is a striking coincidence... in that case, I guess someone we know is going to be very happy.

Watch out, rusty, maybe nintendo cuts a deal with disney and Elsa follows palutena.

professorlight said:
Well, that is a striking coincidence... in that case, I guess someone we know is going to be very happy.

Watch out, rusty, maybe nintendo cuts a deal with disney and Elsa follows palutena.

I dunno Rosalina is close enough in design that I might main her anyway.

professorlight said:
Rusty Sticks said:
It was confirmed a while ago that you can change the thickness of the outlines ;)

Really? Where?

Pic of the Day
Sakurai said: «I guess we haven't shown the Villager or the Wii Fit Trainer on the 3DS until now. By the way, their outlines can be made thinner or made to disappear completely.» 21.Aug.2013

Rusty Sticks said:
Also, that Mario star thing was just a coincidence of the camera angle.

Leaks on the left, Brawl trophy on the right.
fWEkwj3.jpg
Oh wow! That cut off is just so perfect... I can't believe I didn't see that before... no wait, yeah I can :(...

J.D. said:
professorlight said:
Really? Where?

Pic of the Day
Sakurai said: «I guess we haven't shown the Villager or the Wii Fit Trainer on the 3DS until now. By the way, their outlines can be made thinner or made to disappear completely.» 21.Aug.2013

Yes. The only bad thing I could have said about the game is gone.

I'm waaiting, sakurai.

*screams internally*
It has to mega evolve now! It has no reason to return if it doesn't mega evolve!

Wait....do you think its possible they bring back Mewtwo as well?

*screams internally even more*

King Xerneas said:
*screams internally*
It has to mega evolve now! It has no reason to return if it doesn't mega evolve!
We need an 'eye roll' smiley... cause I wanted to use one on this... no reason... ugh...

King Xerneas said:

Well, sure... it's possible... lots of things are possible... can't say anything about how likely though...

J.D. said:
King Xerneas said:
*screams internally*
We need an 'eye roll' smiley... cause I wanted to use one on this... no reason... ugh...

King Xerneas said:

Well, sure... it's possible... lots of things are possible... can't say anything about how likely though...

It's possible because, well Lucario returned for one, but my only doubt is that Lucario and Mewtwo (from the vague memories I have) are somewhat similar in battle styles. Then again "clones" are commonly used.

They aren't clones though. Like they share three moves: Forward Smash, Up Smash and Shadow Ball/Aura Sphere (which is also shared by Samus too).

I would hope that Mewtwo would be brought back. It has two mega evolutions, there are so many cool new ways for Pokémon that mega evolve to battle in the Smash series. It wouldn't make much since if they didn't include mega evolutions in this instalment. I guess we'll see...

Lucario was my main in SSBB; looks like the same will be true for SSB4.

Back