Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

How do we view all the released stages on the Smash Bros site? I can't find the list of stages. Thanks XD. Also where is the list of items and other stuff? Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
How do we view all the released stages on the Smash Bros site? I can't find the list of stages. Thanks XD. Also where is the list of items and other stuff? Thanks XD.:)
Unfortunately, these things are not listed on the official site; only the playable characters are given a permanent place for the time being.

That said, there is a fansite here that lists everything known about Smash 4; playable characters, items, stages... even the daily pictures are kept on display.

J.D. said:
xxashxx said:
Unfortunately, these things are not listed on the official site; only the playable characters are given a permanent place for the time being.

That said, there is a fansite here that lists everything known about Smash 4; playable characters, items, stages... even the daily pictures are kept on display.

Thanks XD. I wonder why they are not adding this stuff to the main site? Does not make any sense XD. Thanks man.:)

xxashxx said:
J.D. said:

Thanks XD. I wonder why they are not adding this stuff to the main site? Does not make any sense XD. Thanks man.:)
Yeah, that fansite has come in handy for looking up content. To be honest, I preferred the way they released information in the months leading up to Brawl. I forget how many months before the release date that was though, as opposed to the release date for this game.

That being said, the screenshot for today (the one with the villager and the Fit Trainer) was kinda interesting. I thought at first it was an Animal Crossing stage, but the decor doesn't really look like that game, so I don't really know what it's from.

Too bad Nintendo Power is no longer in existence because I liked how they had the info for Brawl and the other Smash games in their magazine. I still have most of those issues in my house XD.:)

Omanyte said:
That being said, the screenshot for today (the one with the villager and the Fit Trainer) was kinda interesting. I thought at first it was an Animal Crossing stage, but the decor doesn't really look like that game, so I don't really know what it's from.
The new stage appears to be from a game titled Tomodachi Collection; a Japan-only series that could best be compared to The Sims, only you play as your Mii instead.

Little Mac looks friggin' dope. Can't wait to give him a try.

Yeah wonder how Mega Man will do? Hopefully his speed is not too fast for me to handle. Hope I can handle Pikachu like I could on the N64 cause he was at the right speed. On GCN he was way too fast XD.:)

Was kind of hoping the next Direct would be a more all-around focus, but I guess they're saving anything big for E3 as to prevent last year from happening again.

Looking forward to a release date. I don't even care about what they may reveal, just give me the blasted date....

Please?

Ok. What time would that be on PST? Would that be 2 PM PST or 3 PM PST? Thanks XD.:)

PG24 said:
7 PM EST. 4 PM PST

Not so sure about that unless they recently changed it in the eight hours since they tweeted this:

BkoobMIIYAAcqOC.jpg

dmaster out.

Yeah, I got confused on my conversions thinking EST is 4 hours behind BST. >_<

There's also the fact that most of America is in Daylight Savings Time now, which is why the Nintendo Direct thing says "ET" and "PT" instead of EST and PST (the S in the time stands for "standard" which specifically refers to time when DST is not in effect).

themoreyouknow.jpg

If you guys don't want to get spoiled and are absent at the time of the presentation, save the following link in your bookmarks so you can watch it when you get home.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct

Sakurai is saying that there is tons of new info in the presentation and that it'll be worth the wait for those who have to stay up late to watch it.

Yeah, it's definitely too late for me (1am, on a weekday, and I'm an old lady), but I plan on checking it out in the morning.

Back