Discussion Surging Sparks Official Setlist (SV8)

From the full art version of Black Kyurem ex being revealed today, it is safe to say that we are literally just under 36 hours away from Paradise Dragona being revealed.

Turtonator and Iron Crown have both been revealed. Either tonight or tomorrow morning, the rest of the set will be revealed, so we will have a good idea of who will be in the set in two months time.

2 Stellar + 4 ex - Paradise Dragona
5 Stellar - 3 ex - Supercharged Breaker (a la Mask of Change which had 5/3 as well)
2 Stellar - Sylveon + Ceruledge
2 Promo - Flamigo + Kilowattrel (or a pull from Generations Start deck/Terastal Fest ex)
So it seems this was the more likely option, although it appears it is

3 Stellar + 3 ex - Paradise Dragona
4 Stellar - 4 ex - Supercharged Breaker
2 Stellar - Sylveon + Ceruledge
2 Other - Flamigo + Kilowattrel/Chinese deck/Chien-Pao ex (or a pull from Generations Start deck/Terastal Fest ex)

Why do we think that TPCi's correction is not also wrong?

There is no other random ex to take. I'd go with the previous 8 stellar + 9 ex.

Ceru/Sylv + 3 in each of PD and SEB.

3 + 5 + Flamigo for the ex.

I was thinking maybe they could be giving us Victini after all, and they could be counting the FA/SIR as the extra ex, but the regular print wouldn't be in the set.

Why do we think that TPCi's correction is not also wrong?

There is no other random ex to take. I'd go with the previous 8 stellar + 9 ex.

Ceru/Sylv + 3 in each of PD and SEB.

3 + 5 + Flamigo for the ex.
Personally I find it hard that they make a mistake while correcting their mistake, it is possible, but I feel like when you correct something you make 110% sure that there's no mistakes

And there are plenty of other random ex cards to take, albeit most of them are reprints:
* Flamigo ex (and Kilowattrel ex although less likely than Flamigo) as Gym promos
* Meowscarada ex, Miraidon ex, Gardevoir ex, and Scizor ex from the Chinese battle decks
* Victini ex as mentioned by dinenunes
* Chien-Pao ex from the Japanese Battle Master Decks

That is 8 possible choices. I could definitely see one of these being put in, and the rest then saved for another special set, since there's also a few unreleased Tera ex (Ogerpon, Garchomp, Charizard), alongside the Victini ex SIR, that could be featured in a potential set like that.

We won't know for certain which Pokémon ex will make it into the set until Supercharged Breaker's set list has been released next month. Then once the Pokémon themselves have been officially confirmed for Surging Sparks, we will know for definite which Pokémon have made it into November's set, and which Pokémon have been pushed back to January 2025's Holiday Set. If there's going to be at least 182 cards before secret rares, then I can see at least 18 Pokémon ex being in this set.

Well, there is only one interesting card left to reveal, who is surely Drayton, hopefully it is a nice illustration.

I was referencing the cards from Supercharged Breaker, of which none of the cards have been revealed yet.

Will Elesa's return come now? Considering that Iono already has several cards and that at this moment I don't remember another female electric-type trainer that they can use as a "waifu" to satisfy the japanese buyer lol

Will Elesa's return come now? Considering that Iono already has several cards and that at this moment I don't remember another female electric-type trainer that they can use as a "waifu" to satisfy the japanese buyer lol
Iono only has one actual card, there's nothing stopping them from giving her a "Iono's xxx" (Colress has two of those in the format).

Streets are saying we might not get the reveal until sunday or monday since there's an event/livestream/something in Tokyo and that theyve lately been revealing some new sets in them
I was not aware that there would be tournaments this weekend, makes sense

Once Supercharged Breaker is revealed, we will have a better idea on whom will be in the set. We already know that Magneton will be in the set, but we don't know if Magnezone will be in the set.

Magnezone will surely be in this set, the question is whether it will be ex or not. Please give me a IR of Pichu, or maybe an Alolan Raichu SIR? lol

Set list for Supercharged Breaker

4. Scatterbug
5. Spewpa
6. Vivillon
7. Capsakid
8. Rellor
9. Rabsca
10. Wo chien

17. Fuecoco
18. Crocalor
19. Skeledirge

20. Charcadet
21. Armarouge
22. Ceruledge
23. Scovillain ex

25. Feebas

26. Milotic ex
27. Spheal
28. Sealeo
29. Walrein
30. Shellos
31. Iron bundle

32. Chien Pao
33. Pikachu ex

34. Magnemite
35. Magneton

36. Magnezone
37. Mareep

38. Flaaffy
39. Ampharos

41. Tapu koko

44. Miraidon
45. Togepi

46. Togetic
47. Togekiss
48. Uxie

49. Mesprit
50. Azelf
51. Yamask
52. Cofagrigus
53. Espurr
54. Meowstic

55. Dedenne/Carbink
56. Sandygast

57. Palossand ex
58. Indeedee
59. Flutter mane

66. Gastrodon

69. Koraidon

70. Deino
71. Zwielous
72. Hydreigon ex
75. Pecharunt

76. Diglett
77. Dugtrio

80. Eternatus
81. Tatsugiri ex

82. Slakoth

83. Vigoroth
84. Slaking ex
91. Tandemaus
92. Maushold

93. Terapagos

95. Scramble Switch
96. Relaxing Teaser
97. Miracle Intercom
98. Amulet of Hope
99. Colbur Berry
101. TM
102. Cyrano
103. Clemont
104. Jasmine
105. Stadium

106. Stadium
(Secret Rares)
107. Vivillon Ar
109. Ceruledge Ar
110. Feebas ar
114. Mesprit ar
120. Scovillain ex FA
121. Milotic ex FA
122. Pikachu ex FA
123. Palossand ex FA
124. Hydreigon ex FA
125. Tastsugiri ex FA
126. Slaking ex FA
127. Cyrano FA

128. Amarys FA
129. Jasmine FA

131. Milotic ex SAR
132. Pikachu ex SAR

136. Pikachu ex Gold

Last edited:
So we have 106 cards from Supercharged Breaker, 64 from Paradise Dragona and 19 from the Stellar decks. This puts us at 189 cards. We should expect over 190. Flamigo and Tyme gets us to 191, now we'll have to wait for some reveal to see if we're getting anything else added.

Back