Discussion Surging Sparks Prospective Setlist (SV8)

Oh I forgot about those reprint exs. I think that's more likely than the upped ex number. Which are the candiates here? Scizor, Gardevoir, Miraidon, Chien-Pao?
Ogerpon, Meowscarada, Scizor, Tera Garchomp, Gardevoir, Miraidon, Chien-Pao and Tera Charizard

Ogerpon, Meowscarada, Scizor, Tera Garchomp, Gardevoir, Miraidon, Chien-Pao and Tera Charizard
And I think it's pretty safe to exclude the Tera Pokemon, otherwise they probably would've said "X Stellar, X ex, X Tera".

We do have a regular Chien-Pao in the set, based on the prerelease promos, so Chien-Pao ex wouldn't surprise me too much here. Though Scizor was recently/is going to be (not sure time wise) released in Japan, so that one could also be a candidate.

And I think it's pretty safe to exclude the Tera Pokemon, otherwise they probably would've said "X Stellar, X ex, X Tera".

We do have a regular Chien-Pao in the set, based on the prerelease promos, so Chien-Pao ex wouldn't surprise me too much here. Though Scizor was recently/is going to be (not sure time wise) released in Japan, so that one could also be a candidate.
Is this Scizor a Metal card or a Grass card? If it's not the latter, is it a regular Scizor or Scizor ex?

Yeah I don’t think it’s possible they upped the number of exs in Paradise Dragona. We know the number of supporters will be four and based on numbering of Latias SAR, it has to be the typical 6 exs

Yeah I don’t think it’s possible they upped the number of exs in Paradise Dragona. We know the number of supporters will be four and based on numbering of Latias SAR, it has to be the typical 6 exs
Mask of Change only had 3 supporters though.

They could also potentially maybe perhaps put the cut Terapagos ex FA in this? I know we're all suspecting it to be in that Premium Collection. I see it being either:

2 Stellar + 4 ex - Paradise Dragona
4 Stellar + 4 ex - Supercharged Breaker
2 Stellar - Sylveon + Ceruledge
1 Stellar - Terapagos ex FA
1 Promo - Flamigo ex

or:

2 Stellar + 4 ex - Paradise Dragona
5 Stellar - 3 ex - Supercharged Breaker (a la Mask of Change which had 5/3 as well)
2 Stellar - Sylveon + Ceruledge
2 Promo - Flamigo + Kilowattrel (or a pull from Generations Start deck/Terastal Fest ex)

I don't see them adding an extra ex card to Paradise Dragona. They've pretty consistently done 6 for the "a" sets (S7a, S6a etc) and 8 ex cards for the main sets.
We'll just have to see what the Terapagos card featured in the UPC looks like.

Oh I forgot about those reprint exs. I think that's more likely than the upped ex number. Which are the candiates here? Scizor, Meowscarada, Gardevoir, Miraidon, Chien-Pao?
If not in this set, then likely as Promos to hype up the Terastal Festival set coming at the tail-end of 2024/early 2025.

Which Dragon user do you think card 62 will feature?
I was thinking Cyrano and Amarys had more chances but yeah since there are no supporter that helps dragon pokemon specifically yet maybe theyll bring some dragon trainer from the past (also theres still the next main set to round up all characters from SV). Id love it if it's Drasna or Drayden, please not another Lance

I was thinking Cyrano and Amarys had more chances but yeah since there are no supporter that helps dragon pokemon specifically yet maybe theyll bring some dragon trainer from the past (also theres still the next main set to round up all characters from SV). Id love it if it's Drasna or Drayden, please not another Lance
They'll likely save Cyrano and Amarys for the next set.

This time next week, we will be preparing ourselves for the full reveal of the entire Paradise Dragons set, excluding secret rates, so we should have a good idea of which card will appear in Surging Sparks in just over two months time.

This time next week, we will be preparing ourselves for the full reveal of the entire Paradise Dragons set, excluding secret rates, so we should have a good idea of which card will appear in Surging Sparks in just over two months time.
Along with the main set they reveal four secret rares, I'm curious to know which is the fourth trainer in the set.

We know that Castform Sunny From will be in this set, but I don't know whether or not the other three forms of Castform will.

We know that Castform Sunny From will be in this set, but I don't know whether or not the other three forms of Castform will.
#9 Gouging Fire
#10 ???
#11 Black Kyurem ex

It doesn't seem like the other Castforms are in. It's likely similar to the Fan and Mow Rotom being in Stellar Miracle, but not the other Rotom Formes

Looks like I missed a lot. Glad to see some of my favorite pokemon get love, like Ceruledge, Flapple, and Flygon. Especially Flygon.

Either way, I hope Hydrapple and Terapagos get a regular form in this set, otherwise they will suffer backlash like Eternatus did three years ago.

We will have a better idea of what cards will be in this set once the Paradise Dragona set is revealed this Friday coming.

Either way, I hope Hydrapple and Terapagos get a regular form in this set, otherwise they will suffer backlash like Eternatus did three years ago.
Probably via the mostly unknown Supercharged Breaker or Terastal Festival, as it looks like most of Paradise Dragona's Pokémon selection has been revealed.

Back