Discussion Surging Sparks Prospective Setlist (SV8)

191 Cards?! That is huge! Maybe there IS a chance for a regular Hydrapple card to appear after all. The Magnemite, Magneton (despite its ability) and Magnezone cards are brilliant. I will definitely be adding them to my deck. Loving the Magnezone. Also loving the new Terapagos card too. I cannot wait for the full set to be officially revealed. It is something to look forward to.

So with the reveals of today we're now at 8 out of 9 Stellar ex cards (Exegg, Flygon, Cyclizar, Pikachu, Hydreigon, Tatsugiri, Sylveon, Ceruledge), and 6 out of 9 regular ex, if we include Flamigo, (Kyurem, Archaludon, Latias, Milotic, Slaking, Flamigo).

It seems Supercharged Breaker will go 4 Stellar (Pikachu, Hydreigon, Tatsugiri, ???) and 4 ex (???, ???, Milotic, Slaking). Furthermore, based on the placement of the full art Pikachu ex, there will be 3 ex cards before it in the main set, one of which is Milotic.

So I think the most likely candidates for the remaining ex card are Kilowattrel or one of the Tactic Battle Deck reprints.

So with the reveals of today we're now at 8 out of 9 Stellar ex cards (Exegg, Flygon, Cyclizar, Pikachu, Hydreigon, Tatsugiri, Sylveon, Ceruledge), and 6 out of 9 regular ex, if we include Flamigo, (Kyurem, Archaludon, Latias, Milotic, Slaking, Flamigo).

It seems Supercharged Breaker will go 4 Stellar (Pikachu, Hydreigon, Tatsugiri, ???) and 4 ex (???, ???, Milotic, Slaking). Furthermore, based on the placement of the full art Pikachu ex, there will be 3 ex cards before it in the main set, one of which is Milotic.

So I think the most likely candidates for the remaining ex card are Kilowattrel or one of the Tactic Battle Deck reprints.
They might reserve the Tactic Battle Deck reprints for something 2025 related, to illustrate the fact that all SWSH cards are gone.

Also, this last Stellar has to be Grass-Type, there's no other way around it, especially if it's one of the 3 cards before Pikachu ex.

They might reserve the Tactic Battle Deck reprints for something 2025 related, to illustrate the fact that all SWSH cards are gone.

Also, this last Stellar has to be Grass-Type, there's no other way around it, especially if it's one of the 3 cards before Pikachu ex.
Not necessarily, it could be either Water, Grass or Fire.

Back