swine flu

You are slightly wrong, even though a person did die in America, they were Mexican, which suggests that another disease is affecting Mexicans as well...

None has died in England :D
Man apparently the government has made the Swine Flu :/

Garchomp said:
You are slightly wrong, even though a person did die in America, they were Mexican, which suggests that another disease is affecting Mexicans as well...

Possibly, but it's still swine flu.

I'm actually seeing if the warning level will top 6 for the first time. That'd be wierd.

dmaster out.

1 case in Arizona now(No!) and the they raised the level of the alert to 5. One more and its a global pandemic, but it also means right now everything that could be done to help is being done.

My friend lives in San Antonio Texas and they closed down his school for two weeks. ._. I wish I didn't go to school for two weeks because they closed public school down for 2 weeks. :D But not because of this. :(

*Edit Well I guess you can't have a Swinub, a human, and a torchic close together while they are sick. (JOKING)

Dark Marc said:
None has died in England :D
Man apparently the government has made the Swine Flu :/

definetely no.
Argentina is taking a lot of precaution. Our gobern is very protective.LOLz
I also heard that Mexico won't have flies to other countries. Let them die there!JK

mariomaniac said:
Yeah I heard about this somewhere. I'm not worried though, I'm Canadian!

Apparently Egypt is going to kill all of their pigs. ALL of them. A mass slaughter of pigs! That's what I heard, anyway.

LoneTyranitar said:
You children are honestly incredible..

If you are referring to my comment, here's a source. If not, here's a source for those of you who are interested.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8024946.stm

Here's an excerpt.

"It is decided to slaughter all swine herds present in Egypt, starting from today," said Health Minister Hatem el-Gabali, according to Mena news agency.

Zach

Back