TCG Discussion - Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

RE: TCG Discussion

Not really that broken imo. Yes, there are some interesting techs and the likes, but it's not really that overpowered. Perhaps in the US format, yes, where HGSS-on is an issue, but in Japan they're now on BW-on so it's a fresh boost to the power pool without being over the top. Everything in there has a counter within BW3 alone.

Unless somehow the format becomes awful again, and even then I doubt another rotation.

You are correct.

I am in the USA so I (obviously) know about the meta game where I am, but I am also intersted in the Japanese meta game, can anyone fill me in on what decks are meta over there?

I would assume it has some Boar decks considering most of the Emboar counters are HGSS-TR. ZPS, Donphan and Stage 1 rush are nonexistent.

That's really all I know

Iirc, Gothitelle Reunliclus is really popular over there. This might have changed, but I doubt it.

Gothi Reuniclus is still pretty popular. Watching the banter on 2ch there is a lot of love for BW3's offerings so we'll likely see some interesting decks from them in due time.

Is ReshiBoar still a viable deck over there? What about anything with Mandibuzz?

If anyone wants to see some Hail Blizzard and Psycho Drive cards go to the collectors showcase! I posted pics of EX cards, a full art, and tons of rare holos that I pulled from both sets! :)

Is there a place on Pokemon.com where you can view your championship points? I am getting ELO rating and my record but nothing on championship points.

richkid50000 said:
Is there a place on Pokemon.com where you can view your championship points? I am getting ELO rating and my record but nothing on championship points.

They are still implementing CP's to appear on your account on pokemon.com, which was quoted to be done by the end of September, so not too long to wait.

Thanks Blue_Horizon.

Another question: When are the boxes with tepig, snivy, and oshawott coming out? I am talking about the ones with the figure and the jumbo 3D cards.

I know Toysrus has them for $25.

Hi, can anyone help me, I'm trying to decide who would be better to donk with
Emerging powers Leavanny or Swoobat...they both have 1 for 30 attacks but swoobat has a better second attack and leavanny has better hp....any ideas ?

Slipstream said:
Emerging powers Leavanny or Swoobat...they both have 1 for 30 attacks but swoobat has a better second attack and leavanny has better hp....any ideas ?

Tyrogue does 0 for 30, why not use it?

Slipstream said:

They're both evolutions so they're both terrible for donking. If you want to donk use either Tyrogue (mentioned above) or a deck that can donk, like ZPS variants.

ESP said:
Tyrogue does 0 for 30, why not use it?
I posted because I REALLY needed to quote this. =3

Evolution cards generally are not good for quick damage, as they're considerably slower than basics. For that reason, you'd have the quick damage associated with Basics. If you use evolutions, make sure it can pound out some fine damage with practical speed.

Back