TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

RE: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon TCG simulator [Neo Series Live]

I wouldn't suggest giving Tash's ideas much thought any more.

Anyone who thinks someone is "getting worse" as a player because he experiments with niche formats is, generally, in my eyes, useless. Someone you shouldn't pay attention to, because their some kind of moron. He ignores that, just the other night, we had a long discussion on how to improve my Rain Dance deck, which, if Tash was any at all wise, would be indicative of me improving.

But no, because I want to have fun with the game, I'm getting worse.

He's an idiot, don't waste your time with him.

However, I'm only saying this because I know nobody will listen.

Re: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon TCG simulator [Neo Series Live]

Hey all I been playing the game in RL for since 1999 or so . Just joined less than a week ago and I would like to say that the game is fun but the drop rate of cards are off for some cards but still in all it is a fun game

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

dj Delta said:
Hey all I been playing the game in RL for since 1999 or so . Just joined less than a week ago and I would like to say that the game is fun but the drop rate of cards are off for some cards but still in all it is a fun game

What do u mean by "Drop rates of some cards are off"?

Re: TCG ONE - full featured online pokemon TCG simulator [Neo Series Live]

Just that some card(rocket trap and base trainers) are even harder than they should be but not by much but it is my opinion

Admin "an error happened" bug triggers when you change to inventory tab or cancel a game you created. I hasnt ceasedd these 3 last days
It happens many times everyday, lasts some minutes, and doesnt disappear refreshing.

"Our host is having network issues. Please try later on." Where did this come from?

I Can Log In via Guest and Alternative Account, but I can't log in with TheEevee =/

Could you just stop spamming all the time eevee?

I am not spamming so SHUT UP.

I STILL CAN'T LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT!!! HELP!!!

TheAnticipationEevee said:
I am not spamming so SHUT UP.

I STILL CAN'T LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT!!! HELP!!!

You double posted... that's what spamming is.

Also I dig the new layout colors for TCGONE, way less plain than all white haha.

Guys,

Neo Destiny is very close. Vending Machine and Southern Islands will follow that.

Tentaitive expansion/format chart:
formats.png

*Partially included

Any suggestion/correction is welcome.

TheAnticipationEevee said:
W 2012 was called HGSS on
and you forgot about XY

XY's release date is tomorrow. Cut the guy some slack.

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [Neo Series Live]

Hey guys, friendly neighborhood PokéBeach mod here. :) Just wanted to let you know that I did a bit of post clean-up in this thread. While I appreciate that this thread has its own community of TCG ONE users, the rules of PokéBeach must still be followed, so things like spam, mini-modding, off-topic posts, and complaints about/jabs at other users are not welcome. Let's continue to use this thread positively to discuss the simulator, provide ideas and feedback, report bugs and issues, and other cool things. Thank you very much! <3

Admin what happened to the 1 minute cooldown for surrendering?

It has to be added to prevent surrendering.

If someone has no time, a 1 min cool down won't make a difference, rather just stop people from rage quitting or otherwise.

axpendix said:
Guys,

Neo Destiny is very close. Vending Machine and Southern Islands will follow that.

Tentaitive expansion/format chart:
[...]
Any suggestion/correction is welcome.

I did notice what are probably typos in the chart: Southern Islands should be in Unlimited, and Vending shouldn't be in Rocket-on, I think.

Other than that, I'd love to see "GB1" and "GB2" formats, based on the gameboy TCG games, and maybe "Old Backs", a Japanese Base-Neo format.

The gameboy games are the true heart of my PTCG nostalgia. Since I never knew anyone else with cards to play with, the gameboy games were the only way I got to play the TCG at all until TCG One. I've spoken to a few others who were in a similar position, so I know it's not just me. As with the vending sets and other Japanese cards, being able to use gameboy cards with other human beings would delight me to no end.

I have altered that chart and removed Extended and Gen 1 formats. They can be added when they are required. Same goes for GB formats, they're not priority. You can pre-agree with your opponent and use Unlimited for that purpose.

Including VM in Rocket-on was a vague idea to increase usage of VM cards.

BTW, I'm in need of good -intense- game screenshots for the front page. I'll be glad if you can provide some. Thanks.

Some tweaking adjustments

The "Diffuser" deck should be Electrode not Gyarados because Electrode Diffuses

The games that are in the status "closed" should automatically go away instead of manually clicking Delete

Theme Decks can be lowered 20% of price (except Zap! to 800 and Blackout to 1900)

Back