TCG teams out of hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

banettewilldestroyallofyou

Aspiring Trainer
Alright so I know I'm going to get flamed for this but here goes. I counted 9 TCG teams on the first page on the clans and clubs first page. Even though that is a lot it's not the number of clans I have a problem. My problem is that most of the teams consistent of the same members who say the same thing in each team they're on. This makes for a ton of unnessecary(sp?) posts that end up being read and commented on by the same people which creates a lot of spam. Many of the TCG teams also have a lot of inactive members because they are on 2-3+ teams. My proposal is that you are limited to being on two TCG teams and if you are the leader of one you can only be on that team.

So ideas, feelings, etc. fire away!

This is not meant to offend anyone so please don't take it the wrong way.

Papi/Manny said:
No offense, but they're not really teams, so it doesn't matter.

Well whatever you want to call them, you can call them "the threads of uber lame tcg players that think they're cool" if you want. The point is is that they're very, very redundant and spam filled.

Note: I am on two teams, Shadow and Renegade but I never post on Renegade because I feel that it's the maority of the same people reading whatever I post.

True true...I see this all the time too and it does just spam up the forums. I am all with you on this one, it is just getting the clubs to cooperate...

I agree also, even though im on more than 2 teams, but the spam is truly out of hand.:(
And the inactive ones that people revive also bother me because no one else is going to post on them

This shouldn't just apply to Pokemon TCG teams, but to all of the Clans and Clubs out there. There are many repeats that the Mods aren't catching(I am not saying you aren't doing your jobs or anything, so don't get mad at me over this).

Yes like people that try to redo the collector clans ive seen 3 threads that have tried to repeat it, most of the people that do it are new members too

lol...that is exactly what I was talking about...:D

I just think we need to slim down on that area and it will clean up the forums pretty good. :D

Srry if i just repeated bubba:)
But yeah they should atleast delete very old threads that no one will ever post in again, it will loosen up the space that has been taken on the web

Srry if i repeated that too:p

The first post makes perfect sense. But since it isn't regulated and not official, and I don't think any action needs to be taken.

Well technically you dont have to join a team so its your choice whether you want to or not

well if you want to just find one that you would like & suits you best and is a active team that you can get along with and stays on topic

Papi/Manny said:
No offense, but they're not really teams, so it doesn't matter.

There are a lot of pointless teams, but there are a few good teams on here.

And as for the new rule, that would be a good idea, but I would make it only apply to tcg teams and owners could belong to two too.

no
Besides some ppl are on 3 teams or so , and they do not want to give it up and clan owners should not be limited to other clan.

But most of the people on 3+ teams usually post on only 2 or 3 most of the time.
And half of the people that apply for clans/clubs forget they are on it or just dont want to post because its not that satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back