TCG teams out of hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lion King: Clan leaders are supposed to be dedicated to their team only. If you want to become the best and start a team to do so then you're kind of competing with yourself if you join another team that wants to be the best. :/ Two seems like a better number to me then three for regular members because it will open up the variety of people much more. Three also seems to be the number where people tend to start forgetting about one of the teams. It's silly to be on three teams that all want to be the best or have the same people.

Personally I'd like it to be one team per person (excluding different categories such as art, collecting, battling, etc.). But I highly doubted that anyone would be willing to go for that.

Well first off there ALL not even real teams.

Plus they have their own sub- forum to do what they want. Heck, if they want they can have 1000000000 clans and join all of them. Point is, if they spam, using the Report button, Mods don't have the time to just read over everything and catch it instantly.

That's why we have the report button, you see spam you use it [report button] and I am sure a Global/Super Mod will take care of it.

Remeber Mods are on these forums to post about stuff they want to talk about, just like everyone else, not clean up after everyone else mistakes. Try respecting that.

AnthonyG said:
Well first off there ALL not even real teams.

Plus they have their own sub- forum to do what they want. Heck, if they want they can have 1000000000 clans and join all of them. Point is, if they spam, using the Report button, Mods don't have the time to just read over everything and catch it instantly.

That's why we have the report button, you see spam you use it [report button] and I am sure a Global/Super Mod will take care of it.

Remeber Mods are on these forums to post about stuff they want to talk about, just like everyone else, not clean up after everyone else mistakes. Try respecting that.

I'm not asking for them to read through everyones posts.I'm asking them to occasionally check the member list on team's first posts so they would be able to enforce the rule I have purposed.

I totally agree with this. I am on a few other teams but never post, and the only team I am dedicated to is Shadow.

Clan owners should only be a member of there Team, for support reasons.

Regular members should only be on 1-2 teams, seeing all they do is talk about the same things on each team.
------------
AnthonyG: You come in this thread and say they aren't really teams, but you aren't on a Team so you wouldn't exactly know, would you?

~Roxasora~ said:
AnthonyG: You come in this thread and say they aren't really teams, but you aren't on a Team so you wouldn't exactly know, would you?

Have you seen most of these threads? I'm not on a team either but I can tell you exactly what many of the teams in that forum are about. NOTHING.

The original post claims that the team is meant to help other players with decks and stuff, but then they say that in the team you are allowed to talk about a wide array of topics. So basically the topic turns into a blob of spam. I rarely check on the forum, but when I do and click on a thread about the TCG or whatever, the members are just talking about random stuff, asking if one member is still 'on', and listing the post number that they have at the end of the reply.

These threads and the clans forum need to be cleaned up to reduce the amount of spam on the website. It is just completely getting out of hand.

I didn't mean it that way...teams like Shadow, Renagade, and Impulse are real teams.

darkrai1246 makes like 2-3 teams a week and they are all about nothing. Lion King joins (or trys) to join every team.

Here is an example: Team Shadow may have a member that is also on Team Renagade. That member is inactive on 1 of the teams, but is still on the member list. If you can't handle being on more than 1 team, don't join others. And if all you do is spam in the team's thread, don't post.

One of the most annoying things for me personally is Clans that have certain criteria. For example, you fill out a bio, and then if the almighty creators of the clan deem you worthy to be in the clan, then you may enter. If people want to have a clan like that, can't they do it via PM or just a new website, without even having to come to PB?
There is a certain TCG Clan, which shall remain nameless, that has no TCG discussion, is full of Spam and random posts, and has basicly turned into a new Chillax zone. I have used the report button for this clan, but no steps were taken. It is very annoying.

I feel that people are welcome to make there own clubs, and people are welcome to join as many clubs as they like. You can make your own personall rules for your club, denying entrance if you do not want someone who is in 3 or 4 clubs. I don't think you can stop this though.

banettewilldestroyallofyou said:
Alright so I know I'm going to get flamed for this but here goes. I counted 9 TCG teams on the first page on the clans and clubs first page. Even though that is a lot it's not the number of clans I have a problem. My problem is that most of the teams consistent of the same members who say the same thing in each team they're on. This makes for a ton of unnessecary(sp?) posts that end up being read and commented on by the same people which creates a lot of spam. Many of the TCG teams also have a lot of inactive members because they are on 2-3+ teams. My proposal is that you are limited to being on two TCG teams and if you are the leader of one you can only be on that team.

So ideas, feelings, etc. fire away!

This is not meant to offend anyone so please don't take it the wrong way.

Not bad idea,Im
on 2 teams my self Team Renegade and Impulse.And Im also on 4 non TCG teams: The Collecters Clan,the Kohona Clan,Team adventure and Splatter bucket

i have another idea, have just 2 clans for the tcg, and people can join ONE and be "rivals" with the other team, and then you have more space for your signature to advertise something else...

Mr.Spammy said:
I have another idea, have just 2 clans for the tcg, and people can join ONE and be "rivals" with the other team, and then you have more space for your signature to advertise something else...

This would be the best thing but there would be no fair way to decide which teams get deleted and which stay. I know nothing about the other teams (even renegade because I don't really look there) but I do know that Shadow actually does talk about relevant things. Like new sets, decks, etc. However lets not turn this into an advertising/bashing thread which is what it seems to be on the verge of.

banettewilldestroyallofyou said:
Personally I'd like it to be one team per person (excluding different categories such as art, collecting, battling, etc.).
I was just about to post this exact sentence. If they want to be on a TCG team, they should be dedicated to that one, and that one only...

Mr.Spammy said:
im still up for my 2 team out the whole clans and clubs idea

But how can we choose which two teams will be allowed to remain? If a limit of one person per team is made into a rule, people will naturally join the larger ones, and eventually the smaller ones will fizzle out.

make totally different threads, and if the other one gets to bug and the other one gets to small, then we could probobly get volunteers to go to other teams, or we could do a draft pick on who is on which team...

There maybe 9, but there are 0 good ones....try being on Lafonte, R, Rocket or M and you will get respect...

And Team Hatter. :p You didn't mention your team?

I'm only on 1 teams (renegade and shadow) so I'm good with 2 clans only.

Yeah... No offense, but like none of these teams are truly competitive. Seriously... I mean, some of the only good ones are the ones Hatter listed.

Not really a team...its more of a group of friends and unknown people, not competitive. BUT my new team will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back