TCG teams out of hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to note that a day or so ago many people replied to S.Tankien's post with a mere "I agree". Ho hum... hypocrites.

Anyway I agree with Kaga completely. For those of you who cannot decide which team to join, just use your common sense- if a team has survived for over a month then it's better than most. The majority of lame teams will soon move to page 2... then page 3... and then get lost for all eternity. ;d

I didnt join a team because I thought that there would always be a better team I am on only one team now.... Team Impulse.

Chairman Kaga said:
This isn't something I care to legislate. I imagine the rest of the mod team feels the same way.

The teams that actually mean something will live on. The teams that are nothing more than "OOH LOOK AT ME I HAS A TEAM" will get three or four posts and then swiftly proceed to their deserved death.

Darwinian selection is a good thing sometimes.

That's basically the response I predicted, but figured might aswell post it anyway. Though I hate just waiting and letting all these noobs swarm in the team threads.

I agree.. not just with TCG teams but every team.. "pokemonred" has made a spammy team and Is trying to join every team and forgets about them...

everyone is an influence on the people around them and this needs to happen before beach turns into a place where you go "ooh a teamz! I'mz gonna zoin and spam up evewt otha teem!"

There are too many TCG teams...delete all of them and only allow one to be created. And everyone who wants to join a TCG team can only join that one

That is plain stupid dawn. (but there are too many teams_
Why?
1. people like to have a few choices
2. all those people will be forced to join just that one or not join a team.
3. there are a few good teams out there. (shadow , and renegade are two)

that's my opinion.

As Kaga said, we don't care about this. These are clubs, not official organisations.

Time to put an end to this folly.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back