<<<<Team Monster>>>> [WE NEED MEMBERS] <TCG>

Status
Not open for further replies.
LegosLock said:
Nice. Do you trade on here? xD I'd be interested in your FA Tornadus if so. <- Off topic.

--> On Topic.
I've been testing for BR's and i think i'm just gonna switch decks each time. Probably gonna play Pretzels, ReshiPhlosion and MegaZone.
What are you gonna play for BR's?

@forneyuntd
Are you going to Comic Book Craze this weekend for the Prerelease?

@Brendan
forneyuntd doesn't actually play, he's just a collector. That's why he doesn't have huge posts to make..

Sorry I don't trade on here, and I need tornados for my deck.

tybike said:
Sorry I don't trade on here, and I need tornados for my deck.

It's cool. I think i got 4 in a trade on Pokegym anyways. :p

High School isn't as bad as i thought it was.
Then again, it's only been the first day.

Newest member here :p

What do you guys think of the rumor of Regionals being in November?

I'm personally not all too happy about it, I feel that November is way too early in the season for such a big event like Regionals.

@tybike
You can PM me and LMK an offer or something.

@Darkvoid57
Welcome to the team.
It really just pisses me off.
My friends dad (who gives us rides to all tournaments from BR's-Regionals) hasn't gotten his tires fixed yet, and we don't know if we can get a ride down there. (I know i can, but i'm not sure about my cousin)
I don't think they'll do it this season though, and i hope they don't. Too early for Regionals.

LegosLock said:
@tybike
You can PM me and LMK an offer or something.

@Darkvoid57
Welcome to the team.
It really just mads me off.
My friends dad (who gives us rides to all tournaments from BR's-Regionals) hasn't gotten his tires fixed yet, and we don't know if we can get a ride down there. (I know i can, but i'm not sure about my cousin)
I don't think they'll do it this season though, and i hope they don't. Too early for Regionals.

Yeah, honestly, we haven't even had cities yet, and we'll still be on HGSS-EP, I feel that we'd need another set to fully staple in what the metagame for this season will be.

Yay DV you're on our team! It's not exactly a rumor that Regionals will be in November and it isn't for every state (It'll be half and half) I learned about this change at my Prerelease for EP. So it's not a rumor anymore, it's for sure. I personally like this because I am usually busy during the normal Regionals time.

It also doesn't really affect me too much because I probably won't even be able to make it to one of them, so it's not too big of a deal for me.

Well, this year i planned on getting an invite.. so 2 Regionals is gonna make it any easier. I hope they don't do it this season.
Feel free to invite your friends to join. (; xD

Darkvoid57, welcome to the team.

On topic: I don't have Regionals where I came from. :/ Sounds like a nasty big event that you don't want to come into with a shaky format.

Regionals aren't that bad. I enjoy going to them and can't wait to go to the upcoming ones. They have a large K value so their a great way to get points for worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back