Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

i don't think I did so hot in my rank up battle. I lost about 3-0 each time...

urahara_hat said:
do you guy that grass knot is ban or not?

No I don't think so. Grass knot OHKOs Swampert so it's needed. Plus it can be counterd easily by Celebis too.

The only place where GK is banned atm is the PB Shoddy Server, and that is ONLY because it's glitched (and does fatal damage where it shouldn't even scratch the opponent). If it wasn't for that, it would be allowed, just like every other non-claused-due-to-cheapness move.

Ok....ive been thinking of leaving this clan and making My own...Trust me...I don't want to leave at all....but....well....I'll come back....Have to think for awhile though...~PDC

huh well that's an odd statement comming from PDC. Well hey it's your choice so I won't stop you. And shadow will probably let you come back if things get to rough for ya! Goodluck!

palkia dialga clash said:
Ok...ive been thinking of leaving this clan and making My own...Trust me...I don't want to leave at all...but...well...I'll come back...Have to think for awhile though...~PDC

PDC are you sure you can run your own clan? You have to be here most of the time and if you have a clan you have to handle some HTML and be able to make banners and also be able to recuit members and run a shop. Do you know how to run a shop? If you do can you run ours? Do you know Freewebs or another host that can run the space for a clan shop. You have to have a lot of responsibility to run a clan plus you have to beat a lot of members and don't loose a lot. You have to win without lossing more than 3 times out of 10 times at the most. I hope you stay in this clan. Right now there is only you and Lcristia that can test. The rest I have not seen in awhile now.:)

PDC, please! You know you will give up on it. Besides you are a fine person for this clan, and I'm sure it will be worse without you. (I'm sounding like a teacher!)

palkia dialga clash said:
Ok...ive been thinking of leaving this clan and making My own...Trust me...I don't want to leave at all...but...well...I'll come back...Have to think for awhile though...~PDC

I would hold off if i were you. And this goes for all of you as well. Its possible pokebeach will do away with WIFI all together. Meaning WIFI clans are pointless. We can make this clan shoddy if we need to but, I dont recomend leaving. Either way, activity levels are low from school. You wont have too much luck if you leave...

He is right. I wish they could just keep Wi-Fi around though. (P.S. Don't think I'm advertising, but trade thread just opened. Take a look!)

Swine Flu, probably won't be on at all until I'm better...

shadoworganoid said:
I would hold off if i were you. And this goes for all of you as well. Its possible pokebeach will do away with WIFI all together. Meaning WIFI clans are pointless. We can make this clan shoddy if we need to but, I don't recomend leaving. Either way, activity levels are low from school. You wont have too much luck if you leave...

Shadow if you switch to Shoddy only I will drop out of this clan. Add it as a secondary and everything will be fine. When Echosong comes back from the dead everything will be normal again. XD.LOL.:)

I like Shoddy more,cause you can Change Nature Ivs and Evs and Move Tutor Moves without needing to do anything.(except for clicking or typing in numbers :p)

But what about people who are not allowed shoddy and stay active on their wii?

Pikamaster, oh god thats bad! Hope you feel better.

Shadow I agree with xxashxx, if it's shoddy only, make wi-fi secondary else I'm dropping out of this clan too.

I never said I WILL switch it. Im just saying its an option. Echosong has to make the decision.

if PDC is still thinking can someone higher of a rank give me an rank up PLZZ ive been waiting for weeks.

Is there something a mod can do about the whole "The specified thread doesn't exist" problem? It seems to happen to me every time I click on a thread on Pokebeach, and it's really annoying...

shadoworganoid said:
I never said I WILL switch it. Im just saying its an option. Echosong has to make the decision.

Well just add it as a secondary option. That will work for those who use it. Charizard 88 did that in his clan.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back