Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

Llave Espada, there is a fisherman right outside of Eterna Forest who has 6 Magikarp, just battle him over and over.

if PDC is still thinking can someone higher of a rank give me an rank up PLZZ ive been waiting for weeks.
I'm not sure, blastoise. Can I have some special permission as a possible RH (PDC never told me results)[if not, I'm still SR] to test him?

i would love to contribute more to the clan, but there's school, and i cant run shop. if its not school im usually playing combat arms now, maybe later during the year when more people becomes more active, ill do iv breeding for clan (max for 1 stats, and natures are limited to an extend). i should be around during christmas break, good luck with school everyone :)

If it turns into Shoddy... I too will leave... I mean what's the point of buying the game? I'm not about to spend 50 something dollars for 30 hours of gameplay... Wifi is necessary... and it's what makes things challenging...

plus shoddy doesn't want to work on my computer so I can't use it anyways... But even if... I wouldn't use it...

It's too bad to hear about you PDC... good luck on whatever you decide...

Also, sorry I haven't been as active guys... and it's not because of school... I had a tragedy at home... it caught on fire... and now I have to wait sometime to see if I can find some place to live... but that means that I have no internet or wifi until further notice... which means no testing or trading or anything like that... the only reason why I'm able to type this message is because I'm doing it from my work...

Also guys, I could run the shop in terms of freewebs... I don't think I would take that long to learn... But as long as I don't do the trading then it's fine... I propose that I run freewebs and keep track of the point system and since ASH has most of the pokemon up for trade, then he will be the actual trade center... I will just direct him to trade to the respective person...

I can't really keep track of pokemon as well as he can... but he can't run freewebs... but if we join forces, together we can be the clan shop... this could work... but keep in mind that I actually have to find a home first... and it might take some time for me to actually get consistent and reliable internet time... but if ASH is up for it (which I think he will be) then I'm up for it and we can finally resolve this clan shop problem once and for all...

lcristia said:
If it turns into Shoddy... I too will leave... I mean what's the point of buying the game? I'm not about to spend 50 something dollars for 30 hours of gameplay... Wifi is necessary... and it's what makes things challenging...

plus shoddy doesn't want to work on my computer so I can't use it anyways... But even if... I wouldn't use it...

Also, sorry I haven't been as active guys... and it's not because of school... I had a tragedy at home... it caught on fire... and now I have to wait sometime to see if I can find some place to live... but that means that I have no internet or wifi until further notice... which means no testing or trading or anything like that... the only reason why I'm able to type this message is because I'm doing it from my work...

Also guys, I could run the shop in terms of freewebs... I don't think I would take that long to learn... But as long as I don't do the trading then it's fine... I propose that I run freewebs and keep track of the point system and since ASH has most of the pokemon up for trade, then he will be the actual trade center... I will just direct him to trade to the respective person...

I can't really keep track of pokemon as well as he can... but he can't run freewebs... but if we join forces, together we can be the clan shop... this could work... but keep in mind that I actually have to find a home first... and it might take some time for me to actually get consistent and reliable internet time... but if ASH is up for it (which I think he will be) then I'm up for it and we can finally resolve this clan shop problem once and for all...

Well that is a good idea but I will not get the PM's until I get on the forums each night which means we will have to plan a time in advance. Then I would have to trade it to you after I get the Pokemon requested cloned however.:)

Joeypals!! said:
I'm not sure, blastoise. Can I have some special permission as a possible RH (PDC never told me results)[if not, I'm still SR] to test him?
No....your nowhere near a RH.You need to think on moves prediction and when to switch.That Empoleon dosen't have top noch moves either.

Blastoise:Well.....no....you going to have to Ev your Pokemon and Right natures moves and everything else.I used diff Pokemon in that battle.And about 4 days before that it was a 6-0.Your team falls to any seetting up Pokemon.Mainly Snorlax with Thick fat.

Icrista:Well.....if your low on money if your town has town houses they aren't that exspensive or anything.They really work.You get like lawn mowing for 60$.I used to love in one and we aren't rich by any part of the imgination.But...can't you just save up by living with a family member?That works too.Then when you have enough you can buy a better house if you can.I really feel bad for you.I mean....in 1st grade one of my friends houses burned.Sorry these aren't that good ideas but it depends on how much you make to buy everything.Wish i could help alot more but.....thats all we can really do...Hope you can get a free repare on one of those like house repair shows.I seen like 7 diffrent ones.Or a Cheep house that later you can renevate.Hope i helped.~PDC

Everyone:I decided to stay for now.Happy Halloween!... got like 100 peices...last year i got like 3 bags full...i wish i had more.LOL.

Anyway bye fro now.~PDC

hey lcristia, sorry for what happen to your house.. hope your family and u are safe and well..
it must be hard on u, man. try keep in touch ok..
Hope all the best for you man.

OK PDC, thanks. You could put it a bit nicer though. Critisism is not the way I learn to improve.

Okay I've finally decided what I need for my team. I'm sorting them out tomorrow. =D

Sounds good! Anyway, does anyone have any tricks for the Battle Factory? I can get to streak 5, but then I lose it completely, especially when it says "The trainer does not appear to care about the types of pokemon." Help anyone?

hey anyone know where the TM for payback is. IDK if I picked it up or not but I need Payback for the umbreon in my new team.

BTW here is the info that NEEDS to be put on the first page of this thread...
Llaveespada FC: 5198-8676-7135

LlaveEspada said:
hey anyone know where the TM for payback is. IDK if I picked it up or not but I need Payback for the umbreon in my new team.

BTW here is the info that NEEDS to be put on the first page of this thread...
Llaveespada FC: 5198-8676-7135

It route 215...

shadoworganoid said:
What rank were you?

He/she in swift Rapidash

Joeypals!! said:
Sounds good! Anyway, does anyone have any tricks for the Battle Factory? I can get to streak 5, but then I lose it completely, especially when it says "The trainer does not appear to care about the types of pokemon." Help anyone?

I never really notice that when i lose, cos i was already upset about losing at that point of time.
I dont have any trick for Battle Factory, but these may help you.
1) first pokemon i chose is fastest in speed and have 4 attacking moves best if it elemental moves
2) second pokemon i chose is highest DEF or/both S. DEF and may with heal move
3) last pokemon either second fastest of 6 six or heavy hitter or even tank. if can all in one pokemon..:)
4) During battling, try get faster pokemon to replace the first one and try see what move it have, it good if it have 2-3 attacking moves
5) same go for 2nd and 3rd pokemon, but you dont really need to change every match.
6) oh almost forget, pay attention to guy that tell you what next match pokemon going to be.
7) lastly, be wary with the head of factory, espeacilly when he say what your % of win against him.

I hope that may be any help to you joeypal.

Thanks! Quick q though. How does the percent affect anything? I got told that my team was 10%, but my last pokemon who just came in had everything left. I won that match 1-0, just so you know.

Shadow I'm a Swift Rapidash. I said that on page 1!

Okay I'm ready for battles now. PM me.

Joeypals!! said:
Thanks! Quick q though. How does the percent affect anything? I got told that my team was 10%, but my last pokemon who just came in had everything left. I won that match 1-0, just so you know.

It affect mentally..

I'm not sure what that means. Can you expand on that please?

*Lalalalalala*

lcristia said:

That's terrible! Hope you find something soon...

Joeypals!! said:
I'm not sure what that means. Can you expand on that please?

It just a statement that make you doubt your own strength....it jus make you lose focus....

I'm sorry to hear that lcrista! Thanks for that urahara. At least I know what it means now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back