Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

Do you have Wi-Fi again? I just finished my Pearl with all 493 Pokemon Friday night and it only took me 196 hours to do it too. Nothing has been going on here hardly on the clan and no one has stepped up to do the shop either.:)

Because of my lack of activity from the clan I'm sorry to say that I no longer have any time now to put in. That is why I'm leaving the clan. I know for a fact that I won't be coming back anytime soon, but maybe later when I have more time I might come back. So if you could please shadoworganoid, remove my name from the list of members. =/

hey guys do you think this is a good heatran set
substitute
torment
flash cannon
lava plume/ wilowisp

and what the hell can someone put my FC on the first page and fix my name lol

On the moveset, it kinda depends on the nature. Anyway, did any of you notice that I am willing to run the shop? I have said for the third time now that I am willing to run the shop. All I need to do is learn how to work it. Once I do, I am willing to run it whenever I can.

Guess who's back!!
With a new, and improved, team! :D
Can someone test it out?

Anyone in Flaming Arcanine can test you out. I wish I could but I am not at that rank. Can you run the shop? The shop has been inactive for about 3-4 months now.:)

Hey guys, I haven't been active because I can never see the stupid last page...

Yeah, I could probably run it. I don't really have a life right now, so I'll be on more often. haha

Do you know Freewebs well enough to do it? If so PM Shadoworganoid so he can give you the shop key. That way we can at least get it up and running while Echosong is gone.:)

Oh, it's on freewebs? Perfect! I've been getting pretty used to freewebs, I made a site of my photography. Yeah, I'll be able to get it running. But is Echo like busy, or did her computer break down, or...?

Her computer is dead and she is busy because of school so Shadoworganoid is running the clan for now. PM Shadow organoid so he can give you the Shop key so you can accept donations from members.:)

Hey guys... I'm kinda back... for the night I guess... everyone should look at my trade thread 'cause I'm going to update it... Oh, and now we have two people who can run the clan shop? I vote for joeypals since he's been asking for it for some time now and since he's ALWAYS on... I think he'll do a good job...

Silverwolf (is that the name??) is a good choice as well I guess because he/she actually knows how to run freewebs already... and he/she has experience...

I'm very sorry about lunar wing leaving the clan... I guess not having time is a good reason... Man! when I get wifi back I'ma need a whole day of battling!!! I haven't had a battle in so long! I must be madd rusty! Keep it up guys! It's nice to see people are still here when I come back...

Lcritia both can run the shop then and one can be on backup to keep the shop going.:)

that's actually a great idea... since not just one person can have the key and stuff...

Yeah we need a backup shopkeeper when the main one is gone for a long period of time. Say if the main one is gone for more than 7 days. Actually any day that the main one is gone. The Flaming Freaks Clan had 2 shopkeepers so we need to do the same for this clan too.:)

Yeah, that's a great idea, so the shop doesn't die again. That's what we did in the Newmoon Clan too, and it worked out very well.

We basically need a person to finish and upkeep the site... since Ash has most of the pokemon in the shop anyways, the shopkeeper will be looking to him for most trades, I think...

But alright... so who do we need to talk to to make this happen? I know Kurama is basically off the map right now so it would be really hard to contact him... you know... for the key and stuff... Who else has got this "key"?

The shop did eventually only go to Lucario of Light though but it will be a great idea though.:)

I will PM him then... and also shadow... and echosong... one of them has to know... thanks ash...

I already PM'd Shadoworganoid. Echosong will not get your PM because she is busy with school and her laptop is dead. She might not get it until next summer at this rate.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back