Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

I have sent you a PM about this already DE... It's gonna be on all tiers since they are right on one part... we do not have enough wifi battlers on this site to go all out on just one tier... like, some are just focused on UU or OU while others are more focused on just ubers for example... like Ivan... So it's gonna be a combination of tiers...

We definitely need tryouts because we're gonna be going up against mods and basically pokebeach experts... I mean those are the guys vouching for the shoddy reign over wifi... KG, armaldoEX, limitless for example... So we need the best of the best...

I also think that gamercal would join us in this battle since he used to be mostly wifi until they changed the security type in his building (as I understand it)... he would be a good addition to our coalition (ooo that rhymed! LOL... anyways)... let's make this happen I guess...

I could do OU, I don't think that my team is that bad, I'd need a little getting back into battling practice though...

I'll be open for either test battling or giving team advice. Just send me a PM.

dragonexpert said:
I'll be open for either test battling or giving team advice. Just send me a PM.

Are you a member of this clan? If not read the first post. Then copy and paste the form into a post and fill out the required information so you can be test battled by a Flaming Arcanine. We need more activity here. You would be a great addition to this clan too. Do you know Freewebs well enough to help with the clan shop? If so we can have 2 members on backup if you can run the shop.:)

I was refering to test battling vs the shoddy users. I've never used free webs before. I have used Proboards, Mybb, and SMF for forums and know their admin menus in and out, but that is it. I am a member of Team Eternal so I cannot join this clan.

Can someone give me my test battle? My last one was in September now that I remember.

I could when i get back.I Will Be using Diffrent Pokes though.

OK. Also, nice Christmas Pikachu avatar by the way!

palkia dialga clash said:
I could when i get back.I Will Be using Diffrent Pokes though.

Have you gotten my PM's yet? Also do you have an idea when the shop will be open so we can start donating our Pokemon?:)

Hey guy just comming in and saying... I'm still alive lol. I am currently working on new pokes to use... I'd just like to tell you all that I'm going to be on here and there for the next two months... As things stand right now looks like I'll moving. Which equals busy, busy, busy...

Other than that, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and that happy New Year thing that tags on the same month lol. Stay safe and I'll talk to all of you later.

-Eevee Freak.

dragonexpert said:
I was refering to test battling vs the shoddy users. I've never used free webs before. I have used Proboards, Mybb, and SMF for forums and know their admin menus in and out, but that is it. I am a member of Team Eternal so I cannot join this clan.

You can switch at anytime as we do need another Flaming Arcannine as most if not all have disappeared from the beach.:)

I realize that I can switch at anytime, but ShayminSky has come to me whenever their is a problem on the Team Eternal Forums and has me fix it. I don't know if he would be as willing to do that if I gave up Team Eternal for this clan. I also held his Pokemon for him when he restarted his game so he could still get them back. I'll try talking to him and see.

dragonexpert said:
I realize that I can switch at anytime, but ShayminSky has come to me whenever their is a problem on the Team Eternal Forums and has me fix it. I don't know if he would be as willing to do that if I gave up Team Eternal for this clan. I also held his Pokemon for him when he restarted his game so he could still get them back. I'll try talking to him and see.

Ow wow I don't think he would want you to switch then.:) Anyway. Shadow do you have your Latias/Latios ready for trade? If so I can do it tonight and what do you want for it?. Have you opened the shop so we can donate our Pokemon? Thanks.:)

I havent even caught him yet.

Ive been waiting to catch him until I had the Nature translations in front of me.
While I can read japanese, I dont know what each word means....

I'll let you know later on.

shadoworganoid said:
I havent even caught him yet.

Ive been waiting to catch him until I had the Nature translations in front of me.
While I can read japanese, I don't know what each word means....

I'll let you know later on.

You have and AR right? See if there is an AR English patch so you can read the text of the game or you can buy an R4 and get a patch with that to read the text of the game. R4's are like AR's but their risks are about 25% higher than an AR and AR has a 5% chance VS a 30% of messing up your game with an R4.:)

Hey everyone, I'm back!

I could probably sign up for that war. Just need to fix my team.

Who are we warring with? Are we able to do wars without Echosong's Permission? It is her clan so we have to contact her if we are going to do a war. She has to be here to help get it underway and check on the progess of the war daily.:)

I can contact her.I know her AIM.But who ARE we warring with?

A war huh? Hmm could I umm...get into the action? I wasn't able the last time wth...uhh Dragon9 lol.

Wi-fi Vs Shoddy
Wi-fi isn't going down without a fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back