Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: What happened at worlds? How did you do? If you've moved up in age division, please post.

I know it is :cool: that is why I am using it although...I think im going to do the same deck without lumineon...make machamp 2-1-2-1 with a 3-2-3 flygon or something...Im rly bad with decks that have two major attackers...

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: What happened at worlds? How did you do? If you've moved up in age division, please post.

Dusknoir w/ Machamp/Lumineon? That's awesome. Though I'd play a 2-1-2 Gengar for Poltergeisting after Lumineon.

Raquaza96 said:
This combo has been thought of already, just letting you know. It's Machamp/Luminion/Dusknoir. It's one of the best ways to play Machamp. IMO

I don't like that deck, it's too slow. Plus, you guys have to remember, that Lumineon has to be your ACTIVE Pokémon to use it's power, and if there's no Pokémon there, nothing happens.

TPO3 plz check post #558. Whats the topic?

You shouldn't talk like that to the clan leader. @TPo3: Lumineon has free retreat, but Machamp, Your right. It's VERY slow.

What did I say that was rude or bad?

You kinda ordered him to look at the post that you wanted to be looked at.

What is the topic?

What happened at worlds and sv metagame I think. Sorry for bad grammar posting from iPod.

Shining Latios said:
TPO3 please check post #558. Whats the topic?

Latios and Rayquaza: Read the top of your post where it says "re: What happened at worlds? How did you do? If you've moved up in age division, please post."

The topic might be somewhere in there. ;)

lolmonster: It wasn't rude. He/she said please. ;) If it was rude, it would have said: Check post 558 now. Kthnxbai. or something like that.

Machamp isnt' slow itself, but running both Dusknoir and Lumineon makes it too hard to get out, IMO.

Yeah thanks TPO3 ;)

Well I didnt go to worlds so that was no fun :( I'm no where good at TCG like you guys.

I didn't go to worlds. :F Just because you didn't go doesn't make you bad. ;) It takes time to build up. I didn't top cut until the beginning of my 2nd year.

It'll just make you want to work harder to get into this year's worlds. What deck do you have so far?

Well I came no where close to getting in though xD

My deck isnt even complete yet :( When I compete I throw in extra useless random cards :(

Does your store sell singles? Where you can say "can I see this set, or this set" and you can pick certain cards out? If yes, I would suggest getting the T/S/S or Pokémon you need from that deck instead of trying to pull them out of booster packs.

Not stores. My local comic book store has single cards. You can pick 10 cards for $1.00. I'm going tomorow
to get some new cards. Supreme Victors I will definitely be getting.

^Try to focus on getting good Trainers or Supporters like:

Rare Candy
Bebe's Search
Roseanne's Research
Night Maintenance
Broken Time-Space

etc. It will help your decks out DRAMATICALLY.

OMG my bro is so mean! He has 2 bebe's Research and he doesn't even give me one. Both my bros have supporters and trainers
and I have like none. My bro also has Nigth Maintainence. Man I need trainers and supporters.

Shining Latios said:
OMG my bro is so mean! He has 2 bebe's Research and he doesn't even give me one. Both my bros have supporters and trainers
and I have like none. My bro also has Nigth Maintainence. Man I need trainers and supporters.

Does he play Pokémon? If no, say you'll buy it from him for like, 50 cents. :F

Anyways, does anybody think a Dusknoir-Honchkrow deck will do good? Dark Restore puts their bench back, and Dusknoir Dark Palms it, and I'm playing it so both can attack. :F

Duh he plays Pokemon. Hes on this forum. Shadow Ice is his username.

I don't think anyone knew that. Or at least I didn't. I recommend 2 overflow theme decks.

Im so mad. I went to my comic book store and no one was their. They said the OP was before. They lyed big time.
Next sunday its gonna be normal time so I'll be able to get SV cards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back