Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: What happened at worlds? How did you do? If you've moved up in age division, please post.

New topic: NEXT SEASON IS UPON US! \o/ What will happen at the beginning of the year as compared to the end?

If anybody remembers this year, the beginning [DP-MD, seem slike a long time ago. >.>] was way rougue. In my area, the metagame was 7UP [Lefeon Lv. X/Luxray]. But after new sets like LA or SF opened up, more decks like AMU, Macheap, GeChamp, SpeedGar, etc. came into play. What do you guys think.

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: What happened at worlds? How did you do? If you've moved up in age division, please post.

We will see a lot of Luxray at first. But now, we have 9-10 sets going into the new format. I think the beginning/end should be for the propably PL on next year.

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: THE NEW SEASON IS UPON US! \o/ What will the start of this year look like as compared to the

People should make a cool deck name like maybe Steelchu or something like that xD. Too much
BlazeRay and Luxape decks.

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: THE NEW SEASON IS UPON US! \o/ What will the start of this year look like as compared to the

Due to the siting of luxray in a normal metagame deck it will introduce lots of SP techs in any deck

What do you mean by that?

Raquaza96 said:
What do you mean by that?

Do avoid that. 1-line posts are spam. *HEADSLAP*

SP is going to be huge in the beginning, but remember, in Advent of Arceus, only 3 SP's are coming out. :.

But Luxray and Expert belt and Porygon Z G come out Next set. ALL 3 OF THEM. fun deck for citys.

wat im saying is that we could see infernape or gallade or luxray in any metagame deck from here on out..techs are going to need to improve epicly lol

well while luxray is good, Machamp, Relicanth and now even Mankey beat him up.

Yeah but in my new deck I tech in sp that stay on bench forever...so they dont get damaged by machamp, relecanth and mankey...also relecanth is only good if they use poke tools...which means that if i tech a sp without it attacking.(like many decks do to use luxray) Then relecanth has no effect.

What techs are you exactly talking about Frozendukie? I know Lux X can be one and mabye Drifblim, but I really don't see anyhting esle.

Sorry TPO3.

Well just for example the new porygon z coming out. absol G x. Electrivire FB. just examples of sp techs that stay on bench.

Hey guys sorry that I have not posted in a while but I will try to remain active for now on.

Can anybody help with my GlaceonLOCK list?

4-3-1 Glaceon Lv. X [Call for Family Eevee, Snow Cloak Glaceon]
1 Espeon
1 Umbreon
1 Flareon [counters Dialga G]
1 Azelf
1 Mesprit [in case I can't get Glaceon Lv. X out early]
2 Uxie
1 Unown G [what am I supposed to guard? :p]

4 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokémon Rescue [actually, I usually use all 4 in matches. :O]
3 PokeDex
3 Premeir Ball
2 POV
2 Lake Boundary
2 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Warp Point
1 Dawn Stadium [will be 2 and 1 Lake Boundary when I get a 2nd Dawn]
1 Luxury Ball
1 Night Maintenance

8 {W}
3 Call Energy
1 {P} [Espeon]
1 {D} [Umbreon]
1 {F} [Flareon]

Strat: Lock my opponent's powers up, and prevent a setup. Also, note that Glaceon Lv. X Says "your opponent cannot use any poke-powers" not "your opponent cannot use any poke-powers on their turn" so if I KO a Gengar, no Fainting Spell. >:]

Please comment.

U r going to want to add in one more unkown G for the blazekin combos that everyone seems to luv.

Also I know ur main goal is the lvl x but if u have enough draw and search power u shouldnt need 3 premeir ball go down to 2 take out both of oaks visit...add in poke drawrs..or volknier's ur choice

Frozendukie said:
U r going to want to add in one more unkown G for the blazekin combos that everyone seems to luv.

Also I know ur main goal is the lvl x but if u have enough draw and search power u shouldnt need 3 premeir ball go down to 2 take out both of oaks visit...add in poke drawrs..or volknier's ur choice

Do try not to double post... easily avoided by just clicking the "edit" button. ;)

OH, good point with Unown G. I'll add 1 more...

I'll go with Volkner's... if I had Claydol, I"d play drawers, but since I don't... meh.

Run Multi. Nuff said.

Lolmonster said:
Run Multi. Nuff said.

umm... I don't really need Multi... I attack with Only Glaceon unless I'm desperate against either Gengar or Dialga G.

I'm gonna make a version of Eeveelutions, and we'll compare the lists.

I think eeveelutions is such a cool deck. Its so cute. And its so underestimated. Glaceon locks power. So now Claydol. No fainting spell. No Palkia. No Dark Engage. No Uxie, Azelf, power lock, no unown g, half the stuff is gone. Someday I will make one, and it will be bomb.

It is definetly a great deck...it tanks...it locks...it energy accels very fast...counters....and takes down all weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back