Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: THE NEW SEASON IS UPON US! \o/ What will the start of this year look like as compared to the

With the only uxie thing i think it is interesting..My question being..What the heck r we going to need to do to get one? Are we going to need to have a winstreak of 12 or something to get a promo uxie or wat 0.o...also since it says that the cards will be presented with a different look i think(just like the tin cards) the normal uxie will still be worth more.

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: THE NEW SEASON IS UPON US! \o/ What will the start of this year look like as compared to the

eh idk i think the value will still drop but the new one will be worth alot for a bit.

Also since the fact that the old uxie will be less common..they will be more valuable for collectors. It may take more to trade for a LA uxie soon.

Good. I got 2.

Man that just ticks me off. I spent good money on those! Crud!!!11111

Why did they do that in the first place???? >:O

Raquaza96 said:
Man that just ticks me off. I spent good money on those! Crud!11111

Why did they do that in the first place???? >:O

So that the younger players can actually get some decent cards. IMO, this is a pretty good thing they are doing.

Yea... I pulled 2 and did not even realize that they were worth much.

Fax said:
So that the younger players can actually get some decent cards. IMO, this is a pretty good thing they are doing.

DFoes anyone Know what people will have to do to get them?

Frozendukie said:
With the only uxie thing I think it is interesting..My question being..What the heck r we going to need to do to get one? Are we going to need to have a winstreak of 12 or something to get a promo uxie or wat 0.o...also since it says that the cards will be presented with a different look I think(just like the tin cards) the normal uxie will still be worth more.

I bet that it'll be a challenge or something. I remember this 1 league where through November, if we completed a certain challenge, we'd get a promo foil energy. It was the "Rival" challenge, and in the match, we weren't supposed to have 2 or more bench. I think it'll be something like that.
Seth1789110 said:
Good. I got 2.

Umm... 1 line posts are spam... what does that make 4 word posts?

*Headslap*

Can we get some disscussion going.

What does everyone think of HGSS set? I want all Pre-HGSS sets rotated immediately after HGSS comes out. Not! it would be a return to base set era, but it would be Expensive.

Raquaza96 said:
Can we get some disscussion going.

We can without spammy posts like 'dat.

*Headslap*

Just try to start some discussion by asking about a deck or something, all right? ;)

I like this idea. I think it'll make it all around more competitive with no Lv. X's or EX's, and less expensive, since the Legends come in 2 parts, and if you have 1 part, you only need to buy 1 other part, not like "I need to buy a Blaziken Lv. X, Luxray Lv. X, 3 of each of the basics, and some Claydols".

Ummm...I have to qui this team...sorry mates.

Byez:( Yes, but a format with no speed means wins by stalling. I'm going to play Gatr/ Ho-oh in the HG SS on. A possible 100 t1! you need 4 switch though.

Good luck getting gatr's easily. And the 2/2 Ho-oh parts. Those will be just as bad I think.

I so cant wait until next set though. Salamence Lv.X will be a key card that I MUST get at the pre hopefully, and get tons more just because.

Lessee, 3-2-2 Gatr (Propably tinned), and 2-2 ho-oh legend which are going to be somewhat easy to get if I trade early on.

i dont think that ho-oh will be easy to pull let alown get them.

I'm not really excited about the new set. I just don't like what they're doing.

I don't like the legends idea, seems like YuGiOh to me, but I think it will bring about many new decks. Also I don't think their will be a metagame at the end of the season, there will be so many good decks and then they'll have like 3 terrible matchups or something like that hopefully. More skill could come into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back