Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: THE NEW SEASON IS UPON US! \o/ What will the start of this year look like as compared to the

Gigas. Drop a Skuntank and Gengar dies. Lock Powers and Legoes dies. Claydol is at league. And Dialga G. And Roseannes. Wow.

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: THE NEW SEASON IS UPON US! \o/ What will the start of this year look like as compared to the

What are you talking about Lolmonster?

Gigas might have a shot to be Meta again. The slowness is balanced out by the hype of the legends cards.

Lolmonster said:
Gigas might have a shot to be Meta again. The slowness is balanced out by the hype of the legends cards.

Hi. My name is Machamp. I use Take Out to put all of your Legendaries into the discard pile.

@CFOUR: I like the new idea, It will make less powerful decks, IMO, and it will make the game all-around more competitive for the nubs.

Well we don't know what the other cards are though.

Name (real, or screen name):Richkid50000
Division:Seniors
Region: Midwest (Hope to see you all in New Berlin)
Records this season: N/A
Current Deck(s): Blaze FB X, Rhyperior X, Vire FB X, Gyarados
Anything else?: Nope
Can you make banners?: Sadly not yet but maybe soon.

Any way this is my opinion on this years battle roads metagame.

Mostplayed deck Predictions:
Blazeray
Luxape
Flygon Variations
Gengar Variations
Machamp Variations (this will be killer with all the SP X's in the format)

Ways to combat:
Water decks
Psychic decks
Fighting Decks

That is just my opinion.

Palkia cleans up better anyway. I'm all Gechamp for BRs. The Legends Meta is Ho-oh/Gatr. I saw that right away after seeingthe scans. I can't say bye to my Speed decks.

richkid50000 said:
Name (real, or screen name):Richkid50000
Division:Seniors
Region: Midwest (Hope to see you all in New Berlin)
Records this season: N/A
Current Deck(s): Blaze FB X, Rhyperior X, Vire FB X, Gyarados
Anything else?: Nope
Can you make banners?: Sadly not yet but maybe soon.

Any way this is my opinion on this years battle roads metagame.

Mostplayed deck Predictions:
Blazeray
Luxape
Flygon Variations
Gengar Variations
Machamp Variations (this will be killer with all the SP X's in the format)

Ways to combat:
Water decks
Psychic decks
Fighting Decks

That is just my opinion.

You are in. I'll add you to the appropriate region.

If there were any good {W} Pokémon in this game that are not names Starmie, I would totally play a Water deck. :[

IMO, LuxApe is also gonna be popular. Everybody in my area likes that better for some reason.

TPo3: Wait until Feraligatr comes out...and I am playing Electric Gengar.

How does that work? Ampharos?

Does anyone know what they are playing for BRs?

Shuppet Donk :p

I'm playing Legos and Flychamp.

Electric Gengar is SW Ampharos. It threatens them that if they play a supporter they get spread damage so...

Sounds like T-Tar would go better with that. Instead of supporters, They rely on powers to draw. Whuich Attaches to T-Tar.

I just made a new decklist if anybody wants to check it out to maybe help. I may be using it for BR's but am not sure. I dont even have it built yet but just to see whast people think.

Thanks,
Richkid

Well I decided what I am playing at the 2 BRs that I am going to.

Lolmonster said:
Shuppet Donk :p

That deck is epic. :p

Anyways, I will be gone at a retreat this weekend. The following 3 people are in charge while I am gone:
Frozendukie
PokekidBrandon
Lolmonster

1 of you three will be the new Co-director after I come back. Fax, unfortunately, has had to quit. :(

This is NOT a competition, if you treat it as such, you will all be given an immediate double headslap, and will not become co-director. [please don't make me do that. :p]

I might play Dusknor, or T-Tar for my BR's. I don't know yet. What do you guys think?

Dusknior. It's faster and less and less decks are playing stadiums now-a-days which really openes it up for ectoplasm.

They are playing less and less cause of flygon though, which is getting more and more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back