Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: Autumn Battle Roads underway. What's popular, and what's actually winning?

I had a BS time sorry bout my lang...but I was 2-1 which was ok with me..then i played a palkia lock which was almost auto win for me..but I uxie started and he palkia crobat egain water energy and googleeane started...i got Stolen it wasnt even funny.
Then I had to drop out becuase my fam and some peoples had a prior engagement dropping me to 2-3...making my #1 in minnesota to prbly #5-10(they havent updated gopokemon till tomorrow)

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: Autumn Battle Roads underway. What's popular, and what's actually winning?

If you drop, It doesn't hurt your rating. Martins 8-0 drop at Nats cinched his invite.

Well apperently I was just "missing" cuz on one explained for me when I asked them to...but still putting me at 2-3 they are updating by next weekend I guess..

Right now I'm testing Gyrados.

^^as am I. Its got solid wins under its belt. And its just a monster of a deck.

I think I'm borrowing Corwyn's butterfree for my next BR. It went 4-0 in masters but lost in the cut. And Corwyn didn't play it.

Raquaza96 said:
Right now I'm testing Gyrados.

IMO, it's a pretty good deck. I could definitely see it doing good in some BR's/City's and whatnot.

I'm trying a few decks atm... Dusknoir, T-Tar, Mightyena rougue, and others as I get them. T-Tar doesn't seem to be that bad, with all of the poke-powers in the format.

I might play absol toolbox, now that I have the cards. Might try 1-1 Honchkrow SV for Gyarados.

Trucking off to battle roads tomorrow, I could not assemble Gyrados, so I am pulling a:

2-1-2-1 Flygon
2-2 Weavile
2-2 Honchkrow (SV)
2-2 Claydol
1-1-1 Nidoqueen
1 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Unown G
1 Chatot

So its yin-yang, and I start off normal, but I use Honchkrow to just pull up basics, and then proceed to beat their faces in w/ Flygon. It is moderately fast, has great damage output, its just-inconsistent. And I dont/cant get a hold of calls, so thats a bummer. Also, there are what, 12 energy in the deck? 2 of them being fighting to help Claydol out in case of an inviting trap. But it should do ok, I hope...

...I went 1-4...I hate yin-yang, I HATE IT

What's with the Honchkrow? o_O

I wanna make a Rampardos deck. Does anybody know what to play with it? Or is it just straight up 4-2-4 Rampardos, 2-2 Claydol, 1 Uxie, and some Crobat G's?

Well, the idea behind Honch was so that I could just snag a basic, instead of having to take down a fully charged attacker, but unfortunately, I never KOed enough basics to make it work. *shoots self*

Anti Gyarados tech. I can bring Karps back and waste their bench space.

That to. But this time I am playing Gyrados, and I WILL win. Lol.

@michael(seth bladeblah) U wont win..we would need to make sure that gary deck has some great stuff in it..They were talking about it during the last match at BR's today..(wen radu mark j and ___ where there)

I went 3-1 today in seniors..lost to a flygon. It was the typical flychamp decklist minus the champ add in mewtwo x and palkia x techs.(seem random but was very good.) I ran monarchy it is a very exquisite deck. Afterword I got great trades made good friends and beat some masters :)

I played Gyarados at my BR. I went 3-2 losing to my bro by a coinflip. Ah well, the deck set up beautifully in 4 out of 5 games. PokeBeast Brandon beat me. Good job PBB(PKB)

Could you post ur list? just to help me and seth..I wont use the exact list of course Ill prbly change like 5-10 cards..just curious.

Lukas, your thinking about running Gyra? Dont run it next week, I want to lol, and I need some of your rescues and stuff. Yeah, post it so we can get a general idea of what to look for for a build, if you would be so kind.

Frozendukie said:
Could you post ur list? just to help me and seth..I wont use the exact list of course Ill prbly change like 5-10 cards..just curious.

Honestly, I DON'T want to do this, but... *HEADSLAP*
Unfortunately, asking for decklist is against the rules [not of this clan, but of the Clans and Clubs section in general] Sorry dude. I wanna see a good Gyara list as much as you do, but you can't ask him for it. Just PM him about it next time, and you'll be fine. ;)

I'm gonna try RamdDonk and see what happens... comments?

NO i am not lol just trying to help as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back