Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- NOTICE- ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 1ST PAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The rating system also depends on ur regional organizer, maybe he/she hasn't gotten around to updating in ur region..

^
Oh, cuz I'm 22-13 on the year
11-6 at BR's
11-7 at Cities so I should be around 1634-1640. Thanks for the info though

isnt that a 1625ish but with regionals I'm sure that the ranks will be updated very very soon.

I saw Flyziken. That deck looks like SOOOOO much fun. Power swing would do 100 without counting ANY evolved pokemon on the bench if Blaze FB is included, which I would use. But decking just got a WHOLE lot more fun, burning the Claydol stops them from cosmicing, meaning they have to like top deck a warp point lol.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay here's an off topic question-
Is everyone else's OP rating still screwy?
Like I'm at 1607 when I should be at aroudn 1640....
Just wondering. Also I think LuxChomp is going to be BDIF for states as it was at Cities.

No, im at my 1547 as i should be. Hopefully it'll go up when i actually get my good deck :)

And the only thing that blaziken FB does for flygon is burn the active.

Thats Blaze PT, but thats the point:
Drag up Claydol via inviting trap. Next turn, burn the thing, so it cant cosmic power, then proceed to deck it. Once that is done, if the opponent doesn't have much of a deck left, you can either deck something else OR proceed to smash things into the ground w/ Blaze FB, a burned opponent's active and power swing.

Okay, so mine's like the only screwed up and I still can't reregister my account right now....
Oh well, positive note, I think I finally found a Deck that I just love-
LuxChomp w/DCE, that makes that deck so good, i've been playtesting it against all sorts of things(Gengar,FlyChamp, Dialga/Garchomp and Kingdra) and still have yet to lose a game. Mine's consistent, problem is that adding in DGX as mewtwo counter makes it a BIT more inconsistent.

You should run blazekin it is really broken..like not jsut as a dgx counter but against most decks it helps lol. donks kingdra if you both get one basic lol.

or there's the bright look the claydol, poke turn or retreat and ohko it with blaze.

It is really good, its fast and disruptive. Its burn attack can be easily blocked but hey. The only down side I see is that if the pokemon itself is burned, and used jet shoot the previous turn, then it automatically takes 80 damage no matter what, but that is very situational lol, so its a cool card none-the less.

i play it similar to how people play a machamp x if you get wat im saying.

Like a suicide card kinda? Cause thats really what Champ X is haha. Suicide card. Lol. Do you just jet shoot like crazy?

No like i said earlier to ohko claydol. or often I use it to finish of queens.

It does have the power to do so. Its just Jet Shoot makes it SO SO frail, thats the one thing that prevented me from totally building with it a while ago. I had a 3-1 of it back when SV came out, and its just like I thought about it, it would have been awful...but now I see it is good...

Frozendukie said:
isnt that a 1625ish but with regionals I'm sure that the ranks will be updated very very soon.
^
no, you get about 2 points per game above .500 in BRs(10) and than about 8 points per game above .500 in CCs(28), so based on that it should be aroudn 1634-1640(that range is good due to what other people's rankings is). Also on FlyZiken, I think it has great potential as a rogue deck.

I agree. Its so disruptive...I love it lol. And it can be SO powerful. 100 power swing without counting the evolved pokemon, which should be at LEAST 2(claydol+blaze PT), so it should automatically be 120 damage...UBER...

Which costs more a platinum box or a rising rivals box.

Depends on where you get them and from who. If you want to build SPs really bad, go for Platinum, and vice versa, if your an evolution guy, go for Rising Rivals(beedrill, queen, flygon, the list goes on)

I kinda want need both need SPs and evolution lines, but I'm probably going to get both anyway. It's just I'm probably buying when and my moms buying the other

All right. Because it really depends, but getting both is very good, it gives you a great chance of completing everything you want.

Idk Rising rivals is the best for sp and evolutions xD..platinum is just sp trainers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back