Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- NOTICE- ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 1ST PAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

My birthday draft haha! with two rising rivals boxes..
I just built an anti meta flygon deck..it consists of flygon, spiritiomb, 2-2 metwo x, duskinior, and more warps than normal.

I'm going to a PR this weekend, stuff that I want is-
Prime Donphan
Metapod
Jumpluff
Pokémon CLLCT
Pokémon RVRSL
PETM
And then that's the main stuff oh and 10 of each energy and I want to get a complete set....

For decks that have space in them, like
Jumpluff
Gyarados
I just like reversals a little bit more in some decks than luxray....
Also because your opponett if you played down a Luxray would expect the X but a reversal your opponett is unprepared for...

I think reversal works pretty well lol, but I only could I only think of using it in like a donk efficientlyxD..cuz they dont really need the card, so if it fails it wont be a big loss.

Donphan could take advantage of the card pretty well, just drag up a Claydol and score a noice OHKO. Machamp may even be able to use it. Kingdra maybe. Lol. Otherwise, meh.

I think a lot of decks could use it, like if you build a deck and just randomly have like an empty space just throw in a Pokémon RVRSL, I mean if it hits, great, if not well it was an extra space anyway, it's like the same as having two Lux ball in a deck, i mean you only play two if you have an extra spot, that's how I see reversal being used.

Like michael ur build of donphan. take out the menectric and put in a bunch of those trainers lol.

Or like a macheap deck. idk just looks very promising.

No. I wont take out Manectric. The deck works smoothly when everything is set up. I just to make some modifications for consistency. Aggro works for Donphan, but I like to play it like without as much forward power, but a defensive wall that dishes out LOTS of damage. But we will see.

I went to granada hills PR on saturday and won 2 games but then I had to leave cuz my dad had concert tickets. I was playing chansey bayleef with girafirig and noctowl tech. also had uncommon blissey but never used it

I won with Persian and Slowking :p I'm so pro after I got 2 donphans.

I can't believe the prime-box ratio. 5-6 per box? Assuming there's only 5 Pokémon prime, 2 LEGEND, and 1 Shiny gyara, that's more than 1 special Pokémon per 6 booster packs. I'm soooooooo going this saturday- hope to pull Typhlosion Prime.

lolmonster nice go broke with donphan!

I got back from my Pre-Release... Went 3-0 because I pulled a 2-1 Donphan Prime and a 2-1 Slowking line. How weird is that? I also got 2 Typhlosion prime after the tournament, how much do you guys think the Prime are worth?

Pokemon Reversals? Yeah, they can be really useful in donk decks.

Reversals are pretty nice but they can get trainer locked unlike luxray. And flips lose games

I'm testing jumpluff with luxray it is fun. Not to amazing but it is fun as heck.

Don't forget Alph Litho. When's tcgbreaker doing his thing?

I don't really like alph litho. IMHO i think it is a waist of the secret rarity level.. I mean it isn't even as cute as the pika one's and is less usefull than even the horrible garydos(which is just classic)

WailmerMan said:
Reversals are pretty nice but they can get trainer locked unlike luxray. And flips lose games
And Luxray gets locked by Gardevoir and stopped by spray....
it's just a matter of preference really....
Also what about Prime Blissey in Gyarados, it can work really well, I'm playtesting it right now, I've also edited my list and now have 3 PP's and the Crobat line, problem is dex/drawer is hard to fit in and w/ the techs instead of a T2 deck I'm a T3 deck...
Also just a thought I was thinking that this team could try to work on like a secret deck like some of the teams do on Gym, just thought it would be a fun idea...

Except that on here there is an open forum for all to view, which people non team transform still check on here unlike gym..Also apparently we aren't supposed to post a decklist on here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back