Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- NOTICE- ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 1ST PAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Frozendukie said:
Except that on here there is an open forum for all to view, which people non team transform still check on here unlike gym..Also apparently we aren't supposed to post a decklist on here either.

That's no reason not to. We have a PM system, just like everybody else does. ;)

I like the idea of an SD. I'll assign trusted members of this team to work on one.

Alright. Lets do some super powerful lock-Spread Deck.

Okie dokie, ur right p3, Power lock spread? Umm if that is the theme count me out. It takes the aggro out of the format.

aggro is for those who don't wanna think

Nah dude. I consider a lux deck aggro, that is a lot of thinking. What I should have said is that spread is a putsy style, it just tip toes around the main game. But just my opinion..
Today at league I played a charizard deck..thought that it was good, now I think it is so great. The build I was using was a bit different becuase it ran 4 copy cats it was amazing.

I built Charizard it is not a good deck trust me it failed so hard.

Today is my prerelease, followed by a draft. Through a clever little plan I thought of, I will be getting 26 packs, 16 of them HGSS, 10 of them RR, 2 sets of sleeves, 2 promo pichu, and a host of other good trades, ALL FOR $$25!! Its a GOOD DEAL!! So so excited. But from one of the boxes for the birthday draft, my friend Ryan got 10 packs, and he pulled 2 Xs, both of them were Floatzel! Lol.

*cough*my birthday*cough* so say thank you seth, jk. Hopefully there will be a luxray left in the rest of the two boxes.
@ arcanine king..wat was the list you made, you should pm it to me. Because the list my friend and I were using beat a gengar and a flygon. Both wins the opponent did not take a single prize. SO it doesn't seem SUCKY to me.

Back from my PR, I pulled 1 Blissey Prime, and 1 Ampharos Prime, but I traded Ampharos for a Typhlosion Prime, and traded a stack of SP Trainers, and 2 Absol G's for another Typhlosion PRime, and some rares. :D

Anybody have good ideas for Typhlosion? Because I've got a list built, but it looses to Power Lock, and it just seems like it needs a tech.

^
You should've kept the Ampy....
It's worth WAY more than Typhlosion(tin, anyone)
Anyhow for Typholision I see it as a tech itself, mainly in Zard IMO.
Also if we do an SD I'd like to work on it :)

I went to a pre today, went 3-0 for the victory. Pulled Gyrados(RH secret rare), X2 thyphlosion prime, 1 ampharos, 1 donphan. All out of 14 packs :p.

Actually I tested typhlosion last night and it is the best tin card since Garchomp c

^
Typholision I haven't done testing w/ because my decks I'm considering all kinda own it-
Flygon w/something(IDK yet, Machamp or Queen or Donphan)
LuxChomp w/DCE(can't make a great list)
Blazeray(again prolly not too great for States)
LuxApe(my first good deck,the if I can't make anything else choice)
Gyarados(w/ some surprise techs that I won't reveal except via PM if you wanna know)
Jumpluff(again I just can't get it to work the right way)
Also does anyone have any of these for trade-
2 Jumpluff
1 Pokemon Collector
1 Prime Ampy
1 Prime Gatr
1 Bottom half of Lugia
1 Shiny Gyarados(I need RH and non-RH)
4 Pokemon Reversal
3 Copycat
2 Proffessor Elm's Training Method
4 Pokeball(must be HGSS)
I also need these for my HGSS collection
Arcanine
Azumarill
Shuckle
Wobbufett
Ninetales
Ampharos
Butterfree
Feraligator
Granbull
Smoochum
Sunflora
Parasect
Corsola
Slowbro
Sunkern
10 of each basic energy w/pokemon in background.
Thanks guys, just PM me. :)

Frozendukie said:
Actually I tested typhlosion last night and it is the best tin card since Garchomp c

with charizard it's pretty good but that's pretty much it. And it's only pretty good. Gatr> typhlosion as a whole

Yeh, not really sir. I was running 4-2-4 typhlosion 2-2 ninetails 2 uxie 2-1-2 queen it kicks booty. went toe to toe against sp's like crazy..pretty much the discard your opponents energy every turn kills them especially since the "BDIF" in the midwest that won all of the cities in masters and 2 in seniors only has a 40-60

you realize the decks will change?

^ What he is saying is that while decks change, the principal is the same. SPs run out of energy, because if the SP isn't KOd by the 90 damage, its energy is discarded. Typhlosion has 0 problems with that however, being able to get so many energy out of the discard so fast. So when SPs start to run out of energy, things become desperate to conserve those few energy.

and then there's gyra, quagsire GL (which is gonna be teched) and any other hit/run deck

Yes but it is still good xD, every deck has ups and downs.

You shouldn't play a deck where there's cards that make you say well every deck has a bad matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back